Hi - thanks for dropping by. I am fit, attractive, a business professional who is funloving, sensual, passionate, loves the outdoors, loves animals and nature, movies, dining, dancing, travelling, car shows, you name it - I am very energetic and seeking the same in a loving down to earth, hard-working gentleman - you may be the one! Read on!
I am 47 have long sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes, I am classy yet down to earth and am comfortable in a bikini as well as cruising on the Royal Carribean or walking down the lakeshore with my runners on walking my teacup poodle - stopping to take in the scenery and being thankful for everything that this life has to offer - I would love to share this with a special person who would build trust out of making memories with me.
I hope some or all of this has intrigued you - write me a note and tell me all about you - if you are funloving, sensual and passionate, romantic, drive a harley or a big truck - that is okay too - I am fun to be with and you wont be disappointed - except that it took so long for us to connect. Let me know you're out there and have been seeking the same in a friend/partner/lover.
What are you waiting for - let's connect!
Sincerely waiting for you!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Just a few ideas and they can be spontaneous too (wink wink):
- grabbing a Tim's or Starbucks and taking a drive in the country;
- holding hands and walking along the lakeshore
- attending the car show or the bike show whatever our interests may be at the time
- sitting at Williams and reading the paper together
- getting out all the tools and washing and cleaning the car together - Watch out - way too much fun - who will get wet first?
- a romantic bubble bath with candles
- a weekend getaway
- sitting on a park bench and giggle at everything or nothing - getting to know each other, sharing experiences, goals and ambitions
- go to an action-packed movie and go for a walk or sit somewhere and chat about the movie afterwards
- planning a dinner for two from scratch - going to the grocery store together and pick out the ingredients and go back and cook together enjoying each other's company with candles and maybe a glass of wine or whatever is desired at the time
- taking a drive to Niagara on the Lake or Niagara Falls, take in a lunch or a picnic down by the water and maybe some evening activity
- take in a live concert or live band
- get dressed up and go for a nice dinner or dancing
- having starring contests and teasing your partner till they surrender lol
- go to the Dairy Queen and sit at the picnic table and watch me get icecream all over my cheek and have you to wipe it off for me ending with a big kiss
- help me to pick out new lingerie as it is a weakness of mine
- buying hockey or baseball tickets at the spur of the moment and surprise my man
- a little phone call during the day that says come home early I have a surprise waiting for you ...
I think if two people are truly connected - dates should happen all the time with both people using their imagination to please each other - keep the spark going
- go to Blockbuster and grab a good movie - compromise on movie nights - turn the fireplace on and have a bowl of popcorn, my man and my big blankie and we can snuggle on the couch - snuggling is soooooooooooo good :)
I am a romantic at heart and love to please - I am happiest when my partner is happy but I love to be pampered in return.
I am a very sensual, passionate woman and am seeking only one quality man in my life to enjoy the finer things in life as well as the most simple things in life.
Hope I have intrigued you somewhat and will wait to hear from you.
Have a great day and enjoy life to the fullest and hope everyone finds their true love.