I just moved to Vancouver for a new job and thought I would see how different the boys are here vs from back home.
I am not your typical creature of habit and as I like to add spice to my cooking the same applies to my life. My lifestyle could never be classified as sedentary which is how I like it. We can rest when we're dead (as my dad likes to say), in the meantime, we've been given a gift - my plan is to make the most of it.
I am always up for something new and will not be often found sitting on the sidelines. Back home, my 3 year old Hungarian Puli and my baby niece were my main source of happiness and entertainment. Now that I have moved away, I am looking for new things to keep me busy and make me happy.
I think having a balanced lifestyle where a couple still has their own personal life beside the one they share together is vital to a healthy relationship so clingy dependants need not apply.
A few things I aspire to accomplish before I turn 40 are:
- learn how to play the guitar
- start playing the piano again
- go back to Italy
- Either visit South America (Chile, Argentina, Peru)or the South Pacific
- learn another language (leaning towards Italian) and master Spanish (I currently only speak at a beginner level)
- Do a road trip across the US and visit some of the stops from Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (one of my favourite Food Network shows)- I am currently looking for willing passengers
- read at least 5 good books a year
- start a new business
- buy another house and renovate it
- get a motorcycle and get my M licence
My ideal mate would be someone who has been blessed by the gods of altitude as I myself am no shorty (no offense to those who are). He should be ambitious with direction, yet knows how to laugh at life and not take things too seriously. A good sense of humour is always welcome, along with an athletic and adventurous nature who will eat anything, or at least try it once.
Receiving emails makes me feel special :P I will gladly reply. Please have a picture, as I have posted a few of my own - it's only fair. Oh, and I find messages that are composed with good grammar and proper spelling make for more enjoyable reading :)
Any bites on the line?
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
We can decide when we get there.