Ok, now that I have your attention, I feel that I should clear up the tag line. The intent is really just to indicate my overall perception of life and my offbeat sense of humour. It is not intended to be suggestive as to what you can expect on a first date (or second, third, fourth etc for that matter). So, if this disappoints you then I thank you for stopping by and wish you well on your travels... but we are not what each other are looking for.
Otherwise, hello to you and welcome!
I am passionate about music, that never changes. I've Dj'd in various nightclubs throughout Ontario and host a bi-weekly radio show from a station here in town.
I love nature and enjoying the simple and often underappreciated beauty in this world. I tend to be a bit spontaneous and have been known to do things on a whim. Last year, I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane for fun. Before that I drove out to the west coast because I woke up one day and decided I wanted to watch a sunset over the ocean.
What else, let's see
- I collect music.. I have 6000+ cds mostly goth/industrial, punk, retro and alternative
- I love to drive at night to no where in particular and for no reason other than that I can
- I'm a recovering Sudoku addict
- I am a closet Sci-Fi and Crime TV series addict
- I adore zombies and any movies about them (good, bad, cheesy or otherwise)
- I love the outdoors. Trails, streams, waterfalls... places that don't have sidewalks or office buildings.
- I am human and have faults: I'm a workoholic, I can be a rebel both with and without a cause, sometimes stubborn, blunt (sometimes perhaps a little too much so... I often wonder if I may have been born without that part of the brain that would stop one from saying things that are socially akward or offensive to others) and set in terms with what I want out of life. The good news is that I am upfront about my faults and what you see is what you get with me. I don't believe in keeping my vices as a surprise to spring on people later on.
Dislikes? Well, I hate liars, users and people who are phony or cruel. Oh, and Rap music... I don't really like that either.
- have NEVER cheated on a girlfriend, (or boyfriend if that's been your thing in the past)
- are a terrible liar and would choose to be honest and get in trouble, than to lie/hide something and have to deal with your conscious over it
- are even tempered enough that you don't get bent out of shape by the little traumas life throws at us
- believe that there is more to life than just watching sports on TV or playing video games (don't get me wrong, I don't care if you watch/play sports/video games as long as it's not 23 hours a day)
- love cats, or are at least cool with the fact that I do
- get bonus points if have heard of (and preferably like) at least one of the following bands: Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Social Distortion, KMFDM, Rancid/Lars Frederiksen, Killing Joke, Front Line Assembly, Type O Negative, Jesus & the Mary Chain, Wolfsheim, Adorable, the Sisters of Mercy.
- get double bonus ninja points if you enjoy being a gentleman and doing the whole chivalry thing. It's nice to be treated like a lady every once and a while.
I'd ask that if you're going to message me, please have something interesting to say... "you look hot" is flattering, but boring. I'm looking for more than just a pretty face... I want someone who I can have an intelligent conversation with and enjoy similar interests/activities with.
For someone to sucessfully become a fixture in my life, it's essential that the lego that forms our realities is compatible.
First date? Let's see... star gazing, a walk along a nature trail, a concert, a comedy show, an amusement park, sight seeing, a drink on a patio, whatever... I am fairly easy to get along with