I'm Michelle a single mom of a 5 year old beautiful girl as of March 2nd happy bday to my princess name Madison Skye who is my pride & joy. Also yes boys I do have a twin that used to be on here (piscestwin26)just so ya'll know loll..
Why I decided to explore the option of online dating was to try something different I have no problems going out & meeting men by any means, but the right man who is searching for the same things in life is my problem!
As to some insight on me lets see I'm searching for my best friend & lover, someone who I can enjoy the small things in life with & have fun with I'm ready to see what my future holds and start that next chapter in life :)
Some of my hobbies & things I enjoy are: Anything to do w/ the water, camping, fishing, jet skiing etc. I love the mountains, beaches, lakes & rivers. I'm a very outgoing woman who loves to dance, listen to live bands, go to texans & astros games,watch UT kick ass, amusement parks, traveling,4-wheeling, sky diving, wine tasting,budlight, eating out, movies, big trucks, having a blast w/ my friends (great friends love em'), spending time with my wonderful daughter & doing fun things w/ her like going to the zoo (lets me be a kid again), barbecuing-eating crawfish yummy!! - anything I have fun & enjoy - I'm searching for someone that is attractive on the inside & out and tired of all the games.If you're interested I hope to hear from you either on here, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my space look me up by email t/c!
What I'm looking for in a man:
- Someone who has a heart
- Someone who doesn't mind doing kid things sometimes since I have a daughter
- Someone who will care as much as me
- Someone who I can laugh & joke with
- Someone who I can at times just relax with or get out & have fun by ourselves or w/ friends
- Someone who knows how to treat a woman like a woman
- Someone who knows how to enjoy life & live it to the fulliest
- Someone I can walk hand in hand with anywhere
- Someone who I can take road trips & travel with
- Someone who enjoys the outdoors - camping, fishing etc.
- Someone who I can possibly fall in love with
What I'm not looking for in a man:
- Someone who doesn't know what they want in life
- Someone who doesn't like kids
That's just a few things to name :)
PS: No B.S. please I'm not a woman who plays games & refuse to deal w/ it - thanks :)
My dad past away of cancer on 8/29/09 so this means allot to me :(
------///\-----Or Have Lost
-----///\\\----A Loved One
-------!!!------- Put this on ur
-------!!!------- page if you
---!!!!!!!!!!!--- know someone in the
-------!!!------- armed forces or to
-------!!!------- show your support
-------!!!------- and respect to all
-------!!!------- our troops.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
On the first date I would like to go somewhere public so we both feel comfortable hopefully dancing is involved, or even a sporting event or concert would be a blast I'm very spontanious :)Plus I do love surprises!! - then if everything goes well I'm all about romance - going out & having fun together or staying in & cooking dinner & watching movies.