*****BEFORE YOU READ THIS, PLEASE NOTE: I am looking for people that would like to FIND a relationship - that's not to say WE will have one, but you at least need to be IN THAT PHASE of life. With that said, please feel free to proceed :)*****
I'm just a simple girl looking forward in my life. I've never been married, and I have no kids. You can chat with me on Y*h**,my screen name is chameleon777000. I'm near St.Louis, so if you are too - Let's talk! Oh, and if you missed it I fall into the BBW (big beautiful woman) category, so if you message me, then you can't say you didn't know!!
I realize that the BBW thing isn't for everyone so instead of wasting a lot of time messaging people - I prefer to let them come to me. If you message, it's pretty clear that you're ok with what I look like.
* I am DEFINITELY looking for a Christian guy. If not practicing - then someone who is willing to eventually attend church and learn with me.(I'd love to meet a Church of Christ guy.)
* I'm always working on the weight thing - so please, if you're a couch potato or just REALLY like fast food, please pass on me. (I'm bigger but would like to remain somewhat healthy.)
* I am looking for someone who is pretty easy going. (no short tempers) I'm also looking for someone who can sense seriousness and/or social cues and alter their actions accordingly. ( I always thought this was normal - apparently not)
* I'm pretty family oriented. I hang out with my family quite a bit (the occasional meal, holidays, projects). I'm looking for someone that is comfortable in that environment. (not right away of course - but eventually)
* I am pretty easy going for the most part but I'd like to mention that I have approached issues that caused problems with people in the past. I've decided to learn from some and steer clear of some others.
These are the big ones:
- I don't drink or smoke...prefer that you don't either. (I don't even like alcohol in my house.)
- PLEASE be emotionally available before even considering dating me. (We don't have to end up together;
it's just not fair to either of us if you're stuck on your ex.)
- I prefer rare to no usage of profanity. Sorry sailors!
- Please be between 27 and 42. Sorry fellas, I have had NO luck with huge age gaps.
- I have a low tolerance for video games - be warned!!
- If you're so stubborn you won't compromise on ANYTHING - we WON'T work out :(
- I like a lot of music including country music..so I just ask that you can tolerate it.
- I love being playful and sarcastic with you, but I've not learned just how to deal with immaturity
in a significant other yet. :(
I'm updating this because while I have met some exceptional people, I keep running into the same issues.
Dating someone that is shorter than me - does not work for me. I am right under 5'7" (or 5' 8")with most of my shoes on, and sure - a bit insecure about dating a short man. I apologize in advance for the offense brought with this statement, but please HONESTLY be at least 5'9" barefoot if you're responding to me. I have met some GREAT people and tried to get past that issue - it never works.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
~ You know the difference between to, two, and too - and when to use 'so-n-so and I' as opposed to 'so-n-so and ME'
~ You have a truck :)
Next - If you are divorced or have kids - most likely it won't work. (The divorce part - depends - run it past me.) I am saying these things to save us both some time. I love most kids - but I also come from a family where there are "his", "hers", and "ours" kids - I would really prefer not start a family that way unless there are circumstances out of your control - i.e the mom died or you took in some orphans. I really just hate the drama caused by most ex's.
And, I have 2 cats...so really allergic people...I do apologize!
Now that we've covered what I can't deal with - these are some things I DO like :D
I DO like open communication and emotion. I cannot STRESS this one ENOUGH!
I DO like giving and receiving respect. I believe it's of the highest importance.
I DO like putting other people first (but it only works if you're not self-centered).
I DO like going new places occasionally, but I'm pretty low key on entertainment. If you're the right guy for me, and vice versa - we can have fun anywhere - not just places that are extravagant.
I DO like art, enjoy creativity, as well as out of the box thinking.
I DO enjoy walking through Home Depot as much as I enjoy walking through Macy's.
I DO appreciate a dry sense of humor more than most. Some people don't get this, and that's ok.
I DO LOVE to LAUGH!
I DO love working on projects with someone.
I DO appreciate someone who is a good teacher - whether it's how to hang a door or juggle.
I DO appreciate people who do sweet things for me, and I like to do them for others as well.
If you've made it this far and are still interested - you realize that I'm fairly picky. I'm a woman who knows what she wants. If we don't have anything listed in common - there's still hope! - I'm so much more complicated that this profile can convey! :P
I've worked hard at remaining drama-free, and I just hope there is someone out there who has done the same. Can't wait to meet you!
Hope to talk to you soon! And if not - good luck out there!!
First date/meeting is definitely a time to find out if we EVEN WANT to get to know each other. We could talk over a cup of coffee, or even just take a walk (during daylight at a public place). Please know that I do expect to have a phone conversation or two before I consider meeting. :)
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 27 and 41.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.