Lighthearted, easy-going hiker, skier, mountain biker, former athlete, photography and wildflower buff, trained/experienced masseur, with custom table and dedicated climate controlled "chill" room, w/80% humidity (great for your skin).
I'm like the fun free-spirited stressless date that is halfway between a vacation from your everyday life and a luxurious several hour personal spa session. Life pulls you apart, massage puts you back together again.
TLC is the gift a woman gives herself. Because happy girls are the prettiest.
* Why no pic?
- Besides being an advocate (kinda) for old-fashioned blindfolded dating, if my photo was public you'd only write and tell me I have the most bluest, piercing eyes, that they look right through you and it completely melts your heart. lol
* "I joke that if you gave me my own man tomorrow I wouldn't know what to do w/him..."
- It almost always turns out that you never had your own Ken doll to just play with at your leisure, so you have a long list of questions and curiosities you've long wondered about.
* "Boys my age just don't know how to handle a woman like me!"?
- Sorry that they don't consider you an adult here and you have to have an older gal pal msg me 4u. The funniest thing is when I hear from 40 y.o.'s who have taken several years off their age...
* "How about us 50 Shades enthusiasts, hmmm?"
- You can call me "Chris" for short... lol Ever heard of Area 51?
* "What I find I most need this time of year is an expert trim..."
- Yes, there are some things you really can't take care of very well by yourself.
I like to avoid first date unpleasantness by not having them and instead zipping off together to Disneyland, where you used to get a booklet for ten or a dozen rides, not just one. This also takes all the pressure off the first one having to be the best (which you wouldn't want anyway) and no one's having to audition for a second or third. This is one of several "dating calmly" techniques I like. Plus, practice makes perfect. lol
After that we'll know each other a lot better, have had a ton of fun, and can decide whether to stay another day or go off and try something else. Friends last, you know.