"Witty and entertaining." - NY TIMES
Spring is that time of year when a man's thoughts turn to what women think about all the time.
If you think you're going to like this sort of thing, you'll love this!
Lighthearted, easy-going hiker, skier, mountain biker, former athlete, photography and wildflower buff, trained/experienced masseur, with custom table and dedicated climate controlled space (set to Hawaii: 78°F & 80% humidity - great for your skin).
I'm like the fun free-spirited stressless date that is halfway between a vacation from your everyday life and a luxurious several hour personal spa session. Life pulls you apart, massage puts you back together again.
TLC is the gift a woman gives herself. Because happy girls are the prettiest. Pack a beach bag.
* Why no pic?
- Besides being an advocate (kinda) for old-fashioned blindfolded dating, if my photo was public you'd only write and tell me I have the most bluest, piercing eyes, that they look right through you and it completely melts your heart. lol
Recent review: "You are very handsome." - Margaret (45, Canon City).
Think about it, and how this can be to your advantage.... you've somehow found me, now do you want others to also, just easier?
* "I joke that if you gave me my own man tomorrow I wouldn't know what to do w/him." ... "I'm not talking about meeting my prince, I can't even get a date with a guy I don't want to go out with!"
- It almost always turns out that you never had your own Ken doll to just play with, so you have a long list of questions and curiosities you've long wondered about -- and need an unbreakable model to experiment on at your leisure..
* "Boys my age just don't know how to handle a woman like me!" ... i can b fiesty and i need someone who can keep up and b able to keep me on my toes"?
- Sorry that they don't consider you an adult here, and you have to have an older gal pal msg me 4u. Yes, every 26 or 31 y.o. should skip ahead to the end of the book once for a peek, `cause men age like fine wine. Being out there capable of kissing with confidence will have you handling them!
* "I've heard... is it true that the noticeable tummy bulge I've grown below my belly button is because I'm no longer getting any of my needed testosterone?"
- Yes, absolutely, you need "T" to restore vital hormonal balance. It is both an energizer and fat eater, so you can figure on maybe 1/4 lb lost per 30-45 minute application session. This is the only specific weight loss technique that actually works. "I felt more relaxed, happier in my body than I had my whole life" and "If anything, testosterone may be a source of calmness, contentedness, and friendliness."
* "Sleeping Beauty is a bit of a wild mess... what I find I most need this time of year is an expert trim..."
- Yes, there are some things you really can't take care of very well by yourself. There's nothing like a new padoodle-doo to leave you feeling like a completely new woman.
* "How about us 50 Shades enthusiasts, hmmm?"
- You can call me "Chris" for short... Ever heard of Area 51? I'll take you there. mwaahahaa! lol
If the thought gives you a tingle, give me a jingle.
I already know where you're going, so open up and tell me where you're at, and where you're coming from. Modern love is automatic.
The way I look at it is that every personable, pleasant, healthy woman has the right -- my job being to make it as simple and uncomplicated as possible for you to exercise yours. More choice, more freedom. See, the Establishment doesn't want you to because it makes you feel great, and if you and everyone else can do this without them, well, then what does anybody need [or want] them for? Leaving the System behind to pro-test makes it feel even better, so Viva la Resistance!
And if you don't look at all like your photo when we meet, you have to buy me drinks until you do!
I like to avoid first date unpleasantness by not having them and instead zipping off together to Disneyland, where you used to get a book with tickets for ten or a dozen rides, not just one. This also takes all the pressure off the first one having to be the best, which you wouldn't want anyway. And no one's having to audition for a second or third. This is one of several "dating calmly" techniques I like. Plus, practice makes perfect. lol
After that we'll know each other a lot better, have had a ton of fun, and can decide whether to stay another day or go off and try something else. Friends last, you know. Fortune cookie say: the only rose without a thorn is friendship.
If you're some distance from here but like to really get away from it all and travel for a few days, the chateau here doubles as a special retreat and basecamp - for one. It has it's own guestroom w/private bath, it's very quiet and relaxing here (no cable, I-Net, or roommates). You're free to do as you like. Plan in advance. I enjoy meeting people from around the area.