How are you going to say you want to date but nothing serious and yet want children? Lol
Second note: yea I believe in God, because he loves the Infantry. We make the grass grow with the souls of enemy personnel. This does not mean I'm a bible thumper nor do I go to church. If I want to talk to God it will be on my own damn time. So get over it.
If you complain that you want a real guy and expect people to read your profile and enjoy conversation, but you never respond, or delete messages, then you're a selfish, shallow, attention craving idiot. You have the same mentality as Harley Riders and 14 year old girls.
1) have a job
2) have goals in life for bettering yourself
3) brush your teeth
4) don't claim to hate your family when you run to them for any sign of trouble in your life.
5) did I mention brush your teeth?
6) saying "hi" and that's it , will get a mean response back.
7) if you have a fake profile or the pictures are not you, then play frogger on I-25
8) insecurity is a turn off
9) if you live on you're own and it's impossible to get passed the welcome mat because you live like a slob, revert to the "then" of number 7
10) if you spell any of these words, check yourself in for psychiatric evaluation: gnna, CU, wnna, luv u, stnd, b rit bac, wit, git, or hurr.
11) finally if you're a Jesus freak but you post pics of you drinking beer or posing in bikinis for a swim suit competition or with other guys grabbing you, then you're a tool bag and should revert again to the "then" in #7
My name is Thomas. Im a captain in the Military. I have two tattoos, guns, and a small dog. I will be moving to Denver very soon. I have recieved a B.S. in criminology from FSU. kind of looking to settle down now and start a family. looking for someone who wont be jealous, rude, clingy, or boring. Currently I am deployed overseas and it sucks. I know what I want In life and for now it's producing music while serving my country. I play bass guitar for a Hard Rock Band in Aurora and I love it. I pay my own bills, have my own car, my own life, and worked hard for it all. I consider myself outgoing and funny, as I enjoy making people laugh. I write songs and poetry and enjoy performing both. I enjoy reading mystery novels and watching horror movies. Anything else just ask.
something engaging, hands on, and fun.
I like hiking, snowboarding, MMA, paintball, playing my bass guitar with my band, going to concerts , playing at concerts, and the movies.