Born, raised and still living in Toronto, Jason's Story so far ...
*Baggage (as this is usually the 1st question?):*
- None, although I do own a set of Travel Pro Luggage and a Samsonite Laptop on-wheels briefcase.
- Never been Married (was common law though).
- No Kids (pretty sure).
- No Stalkers (although I've always wanted one, but not the crazy TV psycho killer kind).
- No past or existing Arrest Warrants.
- Only one crazy ex-girlfriend, but she hasn't called me in a few hours (just joking).
*What I am:*
- Normal (really!).
- 5'8 to 5'10 with the right pair of shoes.
- Fluent in Sarcasm.
- Someone who believes that Chivalry is not dead.
- Someone who opens doors for Girls & Guys.
- Very new to Internet Chatting/Dating or whatever this is called.
- Recently single - you should be too if you're here, just saying.
- Sometimes Confident (but NEVER arrogant).
- Sometimes Sarcastic (but NEVER rude).
- I've been told that I have a good sense of humour and Mom is usually right.
- I'm fairly easy going with very few hang-ups (although we all have at least a couple, let's be real).
- I can be a great friend/partner and will do just about anything for those who treat me in the same regard. Shaft me twice, and it's all over.;)
- An easy Laugher.
- As comfortable in a suit as I am in a pair of jeans.
- I enjoy many aspects of my life: I enjoy what I do for work and I don't have too many things in my life that stresses me out.
- Stable financially (not Donald Trump, but doing okay for a single guy).
- Living the dream in Downtown Toronto as much as one can on the edge of Parkdale.
- I can appreciate the finer things in life, but I value even more, the little things that we sometimes take for granted yet, surrounds us all.
- I'm fortunate to have realized that simple things in Life can make me happy and they can be very humbling at times ...... Sunshine, the Smell of fresh Coffee just to name a few (This list is endless if we really think about it).
- I'm interested in meeting good people and if something develops from it, all the better! If not, we can always date each other's friends via Facebook :)
- I can be respectful, fun, yet responsible, imperfect (as we all are) and even juvenile at times - it's called our inner child, we all have it in us!
- As I've grown as a person from my past relationships, I've really learned to value honesty and sincerity.
- You'll always get the truth from me good or bad (unless of course, you tell me to tell you what you want to hear instead) and I expect the same in return.
- Dedicated, reliable and generally speaking, positive.
- I enjoy going out with Friends, and although it can be lots of fun, I am a bit tired of the Bar scene when it comes to meeting someone special.
*What YOU are:*
- Born as a natural Female.
- A gal that is happy 50.1% or more with herself (hopefully it's a bit higher than that).
- NOT someone who hasn't figured out if she likes Boys or Girls.
- NOT currently Pregnant (not that there is anything wrong with that either).
- Someone who can and does laugh at herself.
- NOT someone who is overly familiar with a Stripper pole.
- Not an Adult Film Star, Escort and/or the like. If you are, I can refer you to one or two of my friends.
- Someone who can be fun, outgoing, down to earth, and honest, with a good sense of humour.
- If you've got all of that, we should be Golden for at least one date! ;)
*What I am NOT:*
- NOT a Native Canadian Indian but IF he was (i.e. Keanu Reeves, Theo Fleury), he would share his Indian Status Card with you at the Mall to beat the Taxman.
- NOT Clingy.
- NOT someone who will suddenly like boys (not that there is anything wrong with that).
- NOT updating his profile from Prison.
- NOT an Ex-convict.
- NOT looking for a Sugar-Momma.
- NOT looking to waste your time or play any games (unless you have a Ninetendo Wii).
- NOT someone who wears white socks with black dress shoes or someone who wears white after Labour Day.
- NOT a recovering alcoholic.
- NOT addicted to anything, although I do enjoy Coffee.
- NOT fooled by the phrase "Prefer Not To Say" as everyone here knows that it usually means some form of "Yes".
*** Ok, I've done alot of typing, so enough about me, please send me a message if you find me at all amusing. :) I'd love to find out a few things that interests you. I promise to respond to all messages.
* P.S. IF YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE (i.e. Married) and/or IF YOU'RE A DUDE (past or present), PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME. :) *
My idea of a 1st Date would be something that is casual/semi-casual in a relaxed atmosphere. Perhaps meeting for:
- Coffee (or tea if Coffee doesn't do it for ya)?
- Drinks somewhere?
- Brunch, Lunch or Dinner?
We can leave the clip-boards and 20 page interview type questionnaires at home as that is not usually fun for either of us ;)
Thank you for spending a few minutes of your time to read this.
Nice to meet you, my name is Jason. :)