What you want is what I want(do you fit the descriptions?, I'm sure we can share dialogue): Descriptions 1-5 are long term hopes, descriptions 6-10 are short term wants that can grow and be a part of Descriptions 1-5.
1. A genuinely happy person that constantly thinks about the love that can be given. It's who I am and what I am looking for.
2. A beautiful laugh, because I am funny and want to hear your sound resonate in my heart everyday.
3. A person who I can respect, and understands that patience in communication can accomplish any challenge.
4. A person who enjoys the finest things in life, and knows what they truly are, and what matters.
5. Grow old together.
6. Lushious lips to kiss and think about all day so that I go crazy racing home to kiss.
7. A sexy smokin' hot body under 135 lbs, I am a man, and I love the way light dances on the curves of your back next to a fireplace. (just a preference)
8. Love and can accept Flowers when I feel the moment is right to give them.
9. A person who wants unbridled sex for her own gratification and leaves for her own selfish reasons, with no explanation, as I collect my thoughts on the hurricane that just pulled off the sheets.
10. Be ticklish.
Beauty is attractive, but character will capture the heart. **I work hard, I think in a way that solves problems, I love to contribute personally to good people and for good reasons. I love the beach lifestyle. I don't care who you are, or who you think you are, you are no one until someone loves you, so be real, be respectful, and honest and that person will come to you and you will attract the same heart.
I have a funny bone, a business accumen, if I had more time, I'd work on my patients. I have the proverbial wild hair, that makes me do things I know I shouldn't, for example, I jumped into the Pacific Ocean on the 4th at night, and it was pitch black outside. There was a current, you couldn't see anything in the water after 15 feet, and the people on the boat thought I was gone forever, because I held my breath for 20 or 30 seconds. I'm not afraid of much, friends say I got big cahones, I don't, i've been in many difficult situations, and trust my abilities, plus, I've always wanted to do it, so I did, no rhyme or reason. I enjoy doing things that I believe are possible and that I have to overcome my emotional barriers. I don't have exhausting explainations to defend my actions, it is what life is supposed to be, discovering who we really are, by jumping in. As miniscule as the act of diving into the black was, none of the other 7 people dared do it, and I don't know why, it was an absolute perfect evening.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I am looking into your eyes, as I approach. Capturing a moment in my heart that I can never forget, because it would be our first, and I will know in that very instant, you and I are one. A connection so strong, wild horses couldn't pull me from you. Do you feel what I am describing as our first encounter? It is real. It's love's front door, opening, letting the sunshine warm you, making you glow from within, creating forever....the story of us. At that very moment, I will always remember, the first time we met. It will be the story we tell of how love is supposed to be, to those we care about, and you will shine in that memory you share as you reflect.
You tell me, am I a hopeless romantic? I really believe this can happen. It's those moments that you want to mean something that matters most.
Continuing- Diner in front of a fire and the ocean at your doorstep, I would choose a place that can never be forgotten, never be changed, never closed, a place we can visit whenever we want. On the rocks at the shore, picnic basket in tote. Your beach or mine?