I'm 43, single (as in never married), active, adventurous, funny, smart, educated...and finally ready to meet the right woman. I'm looking for a woman who can challenge me with her ideas, dreams and hopes. Could you be the one ?
Here are some details about me:
* I do strategy and marketing in technology. I have two degrees in engineering and an MBA.
* Enjoy traveling and have visited many countries for business and pleasure; and have lived in Asia and Europe.
* Like exploring other cultures and learning new things. This year's goal is to learn Spanish.
* Love salsa dancing! Have been into this for a few years...and go out to places with live music 2-3 times a week.
* Also do yoga & merengue and bachata... and, hike and bike occasionally. Am an avid wine taster and enjoy visiting Napa and Sonoma.
* I need to be with someone who is creative, exciting and passionate!
I'm 43, 5'8", black hair, brown eyes, active and fit. I've realized, somewhat belatedly, that I want to be a lifelong relationship (...and have kids, house, dog, etc.) and would like to meet a woman who shares these goals.
I can go on....but am hoping that you find enough here to reply to me. So tell me why ... and we could make it happen soon!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Start with dinner in San Francisco.
Then, walk hand-in-hand on a beautiful evening.
And, go dancing in a club that has a live band.