I live in books and love movies. Anything sci fi, fantasy or action is right up my ally!
I am seeking something simple. Everything gets so complicated these days I just want to spend time with someone who can split a pizza with me and enjoy some terrible Netflix.
On a regular day you are likely to find me giving a hand to a friend or nose deep in a book or 5 hours into a 12 hour gaming marathon.
Six facts about me:
- Used to be a carni. Travelled across Canada for a season with West Coast amusements. Don't plan to do that again.
- got left behind in Clearwater after a friend's wedding. Walked back to Vancouver.
- My blood is more coca cola than actual blood stuff.
- I don't drink. But don't mind if others do.
- I like cosplay , conventions , board games and other nerderies
- I am great with kids. But I do not want any of my own.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Go to a used book store. Write spoilers on sticky notes and slip them in books we have read.
Coffee or something casual!
Or laser tag!!!