anomaly33
Age: 33
Dating
pada: Big Canadian Lad
About
Occasional smoker with Average body type
City
Toronto, Ontario
Details
36 year old Man, 6' 3" (191cm), Other Religion
Ethnicity
Caucasian Gemini with Blonde hair
Intent
pada
Education
High School
Personality
Profession
Business Consultant







I am Seeking a Woman For Long term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Prefer not to say
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets No Pets Eye Color Other
Do you have a car? N/A Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship



About Me
Looking to have a good time, meet some people in ontario who like to have a good time doing the same things I like to do!

Toronto is a great town, I like to go out to eat, go for a drive on a nice day, have intelligent conversations, check out and explore new people and places. I'm into the environment, working hard for what you believe in, living well, I like to relax watch movies on the couch after a long day as well. I've explored about 75% of the planet so far, and plan on exploring the other 25% plus backtracking a bit over the next years!

Whether you can or you can't, your right. - Henry Ford




First Date
So dependant on what your email says.

For that everyday date we'd go for a coffee somewhere and some good conversation.


Mail Settings
To send a message to pada you MUST meet the following criteria:
Female
Must not be married