Here are some things that make up my very being:
- I am what some call, a lay back person, but can adapt to the situation that i am in.
- I love sarcasm, its the spice of life!!
- I am not that much into clubs anymore (on special occasions) , more of a bar and pubs type guy.. playing pool and munching on wings...#awesome
- Interested in all sorts of things, from museums, random drives exploring different towns...well when I have a good traveling partner. Curiosity is a good thing, don't ever feel afraid of getting to know the world around you, you may be surprised at the things you discover.
- Food glorious food :o). Whether it be a home cooked meal...as i can cook as well (ain't no professional though..but you wont starve to death..lol.!!), or a new restaurant, diner, street meat or Sushi (.^_^), I've got your back. ** Please note that i do not discriminate when it comes to food, they all have an equal right in my belly!**, but i still try and keep it healthy though..most of the time ;o)
- Hopeless romantic. Ask anyone that knows me. I don't know why I am that way, but that's just who i am.
So what kind of girl is he attracted to you may ask?
- Nerdy is good..:o)
- Sarcastic... who loves to laugh ladies, who doesn't take life to seriously "all" the time.
- Not to materialistic, cause after your house burns down..who are you going to turn to for comfort.. warm open arms..or that Gucci bag drenched with water? If your answer is the Gucci bag..then..ummm...GOOD LUCK on your search! (.^_^)
- I'm am usually physically attracted to slim to chubby build/think,curvy, witty, talkative, usually.
Now this sounds familiar!:
- Kind spirited when it comes to others, your environment and nature.
- Definitely looking for that long term genuine bond with someone.
- Would love the opportunity start a family in the future years.
- Love the sound of laughter
Music to my ears:
- R'n B, Alternative Rock, hip hop..real..Hip hop, Reggae.
Contact me if you care to chat and and actually get to know each other. Good luck to everyone.
**The one word I would love to be someday is Dad**