I HAVE FOUND IF I DON'T SAY IT PLAIN YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION SO :
hmmmm...ok..... I was born in ...just kidding I moved back from Texas to the north east were I was helping my partner, expand our business that is geared for Woman's real world self defense.(Hand, Knife, Gun, dog, and even a table lamp if needed...and so on) I have been all over this great country and to Canada,Germany, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands Judging Dog shows and giving seminars on Protection, Tracking, and Obedience. Have owned my own business's since I was 20 years old. Have had my Home Improvement Co. since 1983.. Was divorced once and became a widower once. Street raced cars, built race motors for a Scarab race boat team, was on the team that built the boat that was in the Guinness book of records as the fastest luxury catamaran in the world, also a bouncer, and so on.If I keep going we will have nothing to talk about. Talk Soon.
Everyone I talk to says the same thing Internet dating stinks...because everyone is looking for the bigger better deal....lol
1) I am a Christian and I work at it everyday not sure I will ever be a really good one, but I try.
2) That means my partner will have to be a Christian also
3) I am attracted to women who are slim or athletic ( see that is the problem when you are not able to meet people socially,and all you have to go on is a couple of pics.)
4) If you do not like dogs,or horses.... bye bye
5) If you are afraid of guns ......see ya later
6) If you think personal protection is only for the inner cities...... then just read the FBI statistics
7) If you are high maintenance.......I have had enough of that
8) PLEASE if you say single, widowed or divorced...... be that (planning on killing him does not count as widowed ...lol)
9) When it comes to music I like both kinds Country and Western..... but really I like almost all music but rap (Would rather chew on razor blades) I was a music major and wanted to teach music but that was a lifetime ago.
10) Now very important and if you are still reading this you probably are going to fit in well on this one......... must be easy going and have a sense of humor.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Hmmmmm I think it is a meet and greet......Meet for coffee, talk a little, listen to each other, and get to know each other and then LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN ......lol