I hate writing these things. If you want to know me, message me and ask your questions or read my blog at www.lhaase.blogspot.com
If you are any of the following, please pass on by. I am not interested in educating the unenlightened.
1. Fundamentalist religious nut (anything that takes control away from you is a drug and most all of the currently 'socially acceptable religious faiths' fall into this category.)
2. Radical Republican-Keep walking, bubba. I am not interested in voting against my own self interests simply to keep gays from being able to form a legal union. I prefer to HAVE a job and let a gay man/woman teach my child.
3. Weak willed-this goes hand in hand with religious imbeciles. If you have not the strength of character to research spiritual teachings and prefer to follow what others say is right or what some book written by mysoginists tells you is right, then you do not have the strength of character to be able to keep up with me and you are intellectually lazy.
4. Live at home with Momma-Get real. I shouldn't even have to explain this one.
5. Military or law enforcement careers - It has been shown that in order to excel at these types of careers, you must have a lower intelligence score, else you will not follow orders blindly. Most republicans fall into this category.
6. One who when angry at a stranger uses the term "Look Lady". This in and of itself indicates a lack of respect for women and a possible abuser. See comment #5
I know it sounds harsh but what are you really wanting, a doormat or an equal? You have to be able to see past the bullshyt to find the goodshyt. Get it?
I am extremely independent, own my own home, am debt free and love to broaden my intellectual horizons. When you stop learning, you stagnate and I do not look good in slime green.
Interested or just curious? Message me.
I hate filling these things out. So much to say, so little room to say it with.
Dinner, movie, lots of talking and laughing, getting to know each other. I don't drink but I love to dance and have very eclectic musical tastes, ranging from Celtic Harp to Heavy Metal.