Hello! I'm a 19-year-old very determined college student who doesn't have much time to dedicate to finding a romantic partner. So here I am. :P
I'm not too confident in how I make myself sound to others... so let's follow POF's outline for this description shall we?
1. Talk about your hobbies. As far as hobbies go, I draw, paint, read, visit museums and art galleries, hula hoop (I'm a hula hoop dancer just a beginner though!) watch horror movies, photograph models, volunteer work, spend late nights drinking coffee at the local diner until 4am, visit cemeteries, purposely get myself lost so my Garmin can find me, Tumblr, run a website, answer e-mails and mostly have a grand old time doing whatever I'm doing currently.
2. Talk about your goals and aspirations... Bachelors degree in business administration and masters in fine arts. I want to own a tattoo shop and become a tattoo artist myself. With that being my day job I'd also like to keep up with my photography gigs, hanging galleries, studio art, making my website an official not-for-profit organization and continue with all of that. On top of being a totally awesome feminist fighting for the rights of everyone and everything.
3. Talk about yourself and what makes you unique. Oh here we go! Well, I'm 19 years old and already have set goals for my life. That makes me pretty unique. I have 28 piercings currently and 2 tattoos. Not that that counts for much because basically everyone my age is "modified" it's the cool thing to do apparently. I'm very successful within my career already, not that I want to go too in-depth with that at the moment.. I'm pretty sarcastic. I love good food. I'm very raw and honest with basically no shame when it comes to most things. I'm very active on the Internet... And yeah. that's kinda me. In a nutshell.
4. Describe your taste in music. I'm not going to be one of those people who say, "I listen to all kinds of music!" and I'm not going to be one of those strict genre-****es who are way too specific with their tastes either. Instead I'm just gonna list the top 20 played songs on my iTunes currently, and you can judge my taste based on that. If all of this is new to you or new-ish go look it up! I enjoy it so maybe you will too.
1. Skrillex -- Ruffneck (Full Flex)
2. Minus The Bear -- Summer Angel
3. KoRn -- Narcissistic Cannibal
4. Coheed and Cambria -- Hush
5. Minus The Bear -- Pachuca Sunrise
6. Infected Mushroom -- Killing Time
7. Infected Mushroom -- Smashing the Opponent
8. Coheed and Cambria -- Crossing the Frame
9. Infected Mushroom -- Ballerium
10. FGFC820 -- Society
11. KaW -- Oasis
12. Alien Vampires -- She's on Drugs
13. Deadmau5 -- Turning Point
14. Aesthetic Perfection -- Inhuman
15. Daft Punk -- Voyager
16. Foo Fighters -- Rope
17. The Supervillains -- Movin' Out
18. Foo Fighters -- Long Road To Ruin
19. Psyborg Corp. -- Biopunk Lab
20. Reflection Theory -- Don't Promise Me
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Surprise me. I like creative dates. Take me on an adventure. Do something meaningful with me. Make it worthwhile for us both.