Things that I like:
- I like to be sad when I'm sad, mad when I'm mad and glad when I'm glad
- Dr. Suess
- I love work, not just my job, but working. Makes me feel alive
- I love doing nothing at all
- I love life. I don't mean "adventures" and "trying new things", but just living life as it comes. Some days it rains, some days it shines. Both are awesome.
Things that grind my gears:
- People. A person is smart, people are dumb and irritating.
- Traffic. I don't mean me, but all those other jerks on the road. Why is everyone racing to nowhere?
- Narrow minds and fat heads
(I stole those last two from a joke... I didn't invent the joke :(
Some interesting things about me (maybe):
- I've had the same three friends for 20 years (not ONLY 3 friends, just the 3 closest).
- I can do anything I put my mind to. If I can't work it out, I can think it through.
- I once represented myself in family court for five days, and won:)
- Things are generally pretty easy for me. I shouldn't complain, but somehow I find a way ;)
My philosophies on life are simple:
Don't start none, won't be none.
You deserve what you earn and you earn what you work for.
Thanks for checking out my profile. You're a pretty awesome and beautiful person. Keep it up and KCCO!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Go where the magic happens;) are you thinkin what I'm thinking?