MOST Important Element in your Life IS You. Meaning Your Life, is what you Make of it!...
Okay my profile should be read this way LOL.....Here we go!
Extremely Talented and Creative in everything I do...... High physical endurance, it be at Work or Play ;-) Always in a Unique Way and Style of course!...I'm also known to be Conscientious, I find most people lack these days.
Who am I: LOL (I'll be careful Not to Brag, difficult to do).
- I'm just a Sentimental Soul with a Touch of Class, and I seek the same. For some reason, it is a little difficult to find!
- As for looks, I think I am Above Average, black wavy hair, and hazel green eyes. Oh, and I age like Vintage Wine, the Older the Better...
- I do have a great smile from what most say, I also enjoy a good laugh.
- I look outstanding in a designer suit, or even when just dressed casual.
- I am very well respected from people that know me, some times strangers do find me intriguing and at times intimidating. Beware, cause I`m a very calculative person, I enjoy analyzing behavior, people, words and so on.
- I feel very comfortable and at peace with myself, not a jealous or angry bone in me. Most often I take a bad situation and turn in into a good........... " Being polite does help"
- I enjoy people with Positive Energy,
- I do prefer Quality over quantity.
- I'm honest, and at times painfully honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. But I do need to say I am somewhat mysterious.
- I do have a Very Huge EGO. Which people seem to hate this part of me ;(
- I'm very sociable person, and not afraid to speak out to a crowd. But, I do tend to become shy at times with the person I am attracted too...and No it won`t show LOL
- Always willing to help others, when my knowledge or suggestions are needed..... Man of all Trades (I have Mastered my Crafts) LOL
- I'm more of a giver then a receiver. I do enjoy making people happy.
- I'm Very Passionate (Look Into My Eyes) LOL, Sensual,Witty,Articulate,Very Creative,Sensitive and Emotional within, Extremely Kind.. But I will not over do it.
- I Admire Perfection.... I'm sure, that everyone has that special talent
- I enjoy indoor, and outdoor sports as well.... a Good morning work out to jump starts my day
- BTW I do Smell Delicious all the time LOL.
- I don't Smoke, I enjoy Wine on occasions, when and if in good company. BTW, I've mastered my own wine making.
- I do my own Laundry, Ironing, Groceries. and of course Extremely Talented in the Kitchen, mostly Authentic Italian cuisine (That Ego, I was talking about). My 3 Secret ingredients are (Lots of Passion, Love and a little Wine)
- I Enjoy Traveling, and do so twice a year.
- Colors I'm attracted to are Candy Apple Red, Satin Black, Midnight Blue, & the shine of Chrome
Now what I would be looking for in a Woman! besides the looks of Cindy Crawford, or Charlize Theron....LOL would be:
- Someone Sensual and with a Touch of Class.
- Someone Independent and Confident with Herself.
- Someone Mature with Life Experience
- Someone with Positive Energy
- Someone which enjoys Traveling. I don`t mean just the Beach!
- Someone that can Laugh or at least Smile....why take life so seriously, laughter is the Best Medicine in making you look younger.
- Someone with an Athletic side..... !
- I also would like to mention, for some reason I find myself most attracted and compatible with the following astrological signs... Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius,and Capricorne... or at least 50% of the time LOL.... Gemini STAY AWAY..Hummm....Maybe I am too complicated...LOL
- A few rules of thumbs.... Your EYES are, the Key to your Soul....Smile, and the world will smile with you..... Life is, what You make of it!
COMMUNICATION is the magic word, for a Magic Relationship
Okay I`ll STOP Yapping here, cause I can go On & On & ON at times I can become just as bad as some Woman LOL
Thank You for Reading (Hope You Enjoyed) ... Wishing You the Best of Luck. Nothing in life is Easy LOL....Patience, always brings the Best in Life..... Keep it Classy, Smile!
And yes, I do have One fault, having my Espresso with Baileys....... I've heard 5% of people do so (I'm not so bad)
How about Breakfast in Paris, Dinner in Capri...and a few Paradise Martini`s in Manhattan...Well! Okay if Not LOL. Since I enjoy walking..... maybe take a stroll down and around the Old Port, find a café and talk about nonsense for hours... Then, all depending how comfortable we are with one another, probably dine, and dance into the night. If you`re Lucky enough, you'll probably end up getting one of my Amazing neck and shoulder massage...who knows right! CUTE ;)