I signed up to chat with and meet people - some of whom I normally wouldn't meet. I didn't choose any restrictions because I didn't want to prejudge people. Is that a category? I don't answer a first email w/o pictures or that's just that Hey there :) thing...it's an awful conversation-starting, don't you think?
• I'm not a hunter - that rifle is a pellet gun for the joke that Sophie and I 'hunted' that container out of Mill Creek
• 'C&S Man' is just a reference to New Orleans is Sinking (killerwhaletank version)
Micro Rant: As a minimum, everyone should have a face pic and a full-body pic on their profile.
My mini-quasi-crappy-dailyish-weeklyish-monthly-ish-quarterly-semi-annual bloggy thing:
• Unless I'm wearing red, when I eat a meatball sub I just give in to the inevitable and take my shirt off first. Clean shirt!
• When I got a message with pictures attached, there was also a link: Click if nude photos attached. Is this to report someone, or to send a "Woohoo!" message? They should elaborate on that.
• With new technology, we men are now nearly only useful for killing spiders. But alas, see the benefits of healing manhands:
• I picked up the bag of sugar by the fold, even though the package clearly said not to. Justin Bieber and I are rule-breakers.
• I jack-hammered part of my concrete basement floor for a sump pit. I also took one of my Toronto nephews to a shooting range for his birthday. I conclude that a 44 Magnum is just a cordless jackhammer.
• "Well-behaved women seldom make history." -- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich