I signed up to chat with and meet people - some of whom I normally wouldn't meet. I didn't choose any restrictions because I didn't want to prejudge people. Is that a category? I don't answer a first email w/o pictures or that's just that Hey there :) thing...it's an awful conversation-starter, don't you think?
Misc: I'm not a hunter - that rifle is a pellet gun for the joke that Sophie and I hunted that container out of Mill Creek.
Even if you don't like soccer, you have to like that the World Cup announcers are different from North American announcers:
• Their defense has been breached twice.
• He flung himself among the boots.
• The lead may be unassailable.
• He can raid in from here.
• For the Greeks, another disconsolate day.
• He's left for dead.
• He practices those assiduously.
• His sour comments have got him into trouble.
• He was curiously unmarked.
• They've thrown rocks at each other all game.
• A very obdurate side, those Hondurans.
• Rooney ghosting in behind.
• England with their tails up...
• More calamitous defending by England.
• It's a wonderful night for their talismanic striker.