I signed up to chat with and meet people - some of whom I normally wouldn't meet. I didn't choose any restrictions because I didn't want to prejudge people. Is that a category? I don't answer a first email w/o pictures or that's just that Hey there :) thing...it's an awful conversation-starter, don't you think?
Misc: I'm not a hunter - that rifle is a pellet gun for the joke that Sophie and I hunted that container out of Mill Creek. "McLovin" is from the movie Superbad...don't read too much into it. And don't read too much into "Superbad" I suppose. Or "Mc" - I'm not Scottish. That should cover it, or even beat it to death.
Even if you don't like soccer, you have to like that the World Cup announcers are different from North American announcers:
• Their defense has been breached twice.
• He flung himself among the boots.
• The lead may be unassailable.
• He can raid in from here.
• For the Greeks, another disconsolate day.
• He's left for dead.
• He practices those assiduously.
• His sour comments have got him into trouble.
• He was curiously unmarked.
• They've thrown rocks at each other all game.
• A very obdurate side, those Hondurans.
• Rooney ghosting in behind.
• England with their tails up...
• More calamitous defending by England.
• It's a wonderful night for their talismanic striker.