Things I like:
* A warm smile
* Rascal Flatt's song 'Broken Road'...says so much
* Family Guy, because it is SO wrong in so many ways...
* To be scared..a good haunted house
* Witty, sarcastic people
* Intelligent conversation about anything
* Challenges: physical or intellectual
* Men who are strong, physically and emotionally
* My family, and friends, even though they make me nuts sometimes AND my animals for the same reason
* Bonfires on a crisp autumn day after going to a college football game
* A cold beer on a hot summer day
* Riding my motorcycle without my helmet
* Being touched just to let me know you're there
* FOOD...I can eat :0)
* The Master's in the art world..VanGogh is my fav
* Hearing kids laugh...that's the best sound
* Getting dirty, whether working on my bike, getting muddy playing in the rain or whatever..it's the best
* People who can take a joke
* I was born and raised in West BY GOD Virginia, and proud to be a hillbilly... :0)
* I have always been and will always be a bit of a tomboy.
* I'll never be model thin, I've always been athletic, so I have a 'thick' build :0)I work out 5 times a week and would like someone who is health wise as well
* I'm goofy and most of the time I wear my baseball cap...it's my security blanket
* I'm extremely clumsy most of the time...but I can laugh at myself and just keep going
* I have a huge heart and a soft spot for animals,children and the elderly
* I love tattoos
* No, Im not looking for someone to take care of me...I have my own money..
* Yes, looking for someone to call my friend, lover, partner..possibly long term
* Yes, I want someone to love and appreciate me for who I am....flaws and all
* YES, I'm the same in real life as I am on here...I promise
* Yes, I have a sarcastic, demented sense of humor, isn't that what life's about?
* I love my animals, they are my furry, 4-legged children
* I'm very low maintenance, down to earth, don't wear a lot of makeup, can be ready to go in 20 minutes kind of woman.
* I’m a tree hugger, so to speak and really believe that if we don't start taking better care of our planet we won't have much to say in the end.
It all starts with a hello, and goes from there. There has to be physical attraction...we all start with that...someone walks in and we notice them...(some may think that is shallow, but really it all starts there, that's just how it is. But the personality is a must. I'm a lot like a kid at times too...I get the biggest kick out of the smallest things...I’m passionate in every way, my beliefs, my life, my love, everything. I'll try anything at least once; you never know I might like it and do it again. I've been rock climbing, rappelling, camping, to motorcycle rallies, Australia, Iraq, and a few other places and have met some pretty amazing people. I love to do anything outdoors, thunderstorms rock, and when we get tornado warnings I usually the one outside looking for it. I’m adventurous in all sense of the word. There really isn't too much I haven't done in my life, but I’m sure there is lots more out there for me to experience.
My disclaimer: * please don't be offended if you write looking for a relationship and I don't think we are a match..I know what I want in a man and what Im looking for...I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings.
*Who I'm Looking for:
I love meeting all kinds of people and can talk about anything with anyone...Someone with a great personality, handsome, kind, caring, and one that is honest to a fault. Non smoker preferred. The most important thing in a man is that he is grown up and can respect others. Someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation about something other than just sports. I love to talk about other of life’s mysteries. The man I want to meet must be open to life and learning new things. He must honest, and not into playing the silly games. He has to be willing to give of himself in the friendship and whatever happens thereafter..I DO want the fairy tale romance. Life isn't easy and relationships aren't either...Someone who can watch TV in silence and be comfortable. Someone who can sweep me off my feet. They say 'good guys finish last', but I don't think that's true, especially if the good guy has little 'bad boy' streak to him.
When we first meet, I'll probably talk your ear off...ask you the same question at least twice...(old age setting in) but I'm pretty sure we'll have a great time
Hmmm so many choices, Take the dogs to the Bark Park, Coffee at a sidewalk cafe, go to the Frist???? See there are so many options to first dates...a place to be able to talk, act silly if we want (anyone want to race shopping carts through wal-mart parking lot??) and just be ourselves...Something very relaxed....