I broke up with my girlfriend of a year recently. She was probably the best girlfriend I've ever had. Well educated biologist working towards her PHD.
And she liked to go out and party with me at the goth club. I dumped her without warning, and left her a hallow shell of a person for at least 2 weeks. Right when she had exams. So for your own sake, don't get serious with me. You'll end up hurt.
I am very logical. I embrace utilitarian and amoralistic ideals.
For you pretentious sh!theads who like to use spelling as a metric of intelligence...
No.. I do mean "amoral" with an "a".
The best speller in the world is your computer. (spellcheck)
The dumbest thing in the world is also your computer.
Unless you are also a programmer, don't argue with me on this point.
I am not like normal people. If you are normal, I'll probably consider you boring.
1. I turned my cubical at work into a fort.
2. I've secured a tractor tire-swing onto a zip line.
3. I've got a lot of experience in gymnastics, pole dancing, and other misc acrobatic things.
I recently bought a 2,500.00 trampoline. That's how serious I am about such things.
4. I'll kick your ass at connect four.
5. I can make numerous things with origami. I prefer modular origami.
Sinobe modules for example. But I can make a dragon and some other animals.
6. I actually learned origami in Japan when I was an exchange student.
7. I am the person who will actually DO the weird stuff they see on youtube.
Lightbulbs really do glow pink + green in microwave.
Watermelons really can be exploded using nothing but rubber bands.
8. I've worked for a few video game companies in Seattle.
Namely: Microsoft, Nintendo, ArenaNet, Detonator