Hello strange person! This is where I write something clever isn't it? um.....
Well rather then try to make myself look good I'll just try to be direct in presenting who I am.
-My interests include things like the tiny house movement, sustainability, urban gardening, organic food, going for walks, nature, picnics, community building, social justice, volunteering, etc.
- I've been a vegetarian since I was thirteen. While the health and ethical issues are compelling reasons for this choice I do it mainly because it feels right and natural to me. I like going to the farmers markets and co-ops.
- I'm an agnostic atheist. Though I have issues with both terms. Mostly I'm just anti-dogmatic secular humanist. People can do and believe whatever they want as long they don't harm anyone and leave others in peace.
- I'm generally what could be considered a nerd. I value intelligence. I enjoy tabletop rpgs. I like watching documentaries and sci-fi/fantasy movies & television shows. I have absolutely no interest in sports, celebrities, or popular culture.
- While I would like a long term relationship just making more friends would be cool too. Superficial things like race, age, body type, etc are unimportant. Also I'm not interested in going to noisy clubs and parties to get drunk. If you're into the bad boy type that's not me.
- I'm half-German and have traveled widely across the U.S. and Germany. Would be nice to find someone to speak with in German. I never get the chance to use it and am forgetting a lot of it.
Anywho! Feel free to stop by and say hye. :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Weather permitting a picnic would be fun. Really just would want a chance to talk and get to know each other. It's best not to overly plan things in my opinion. Let things develop naturally.