Seriously, you will laugh or at least shake your head and smile if you keep reading.
Anyway... I'm fun and attractive (apparently and I have references who will swear to that-- ha). I'm a good guy! I'm not really taking this all that seriously but with that said, I take people seriously and if I fluke into something good here... cool.
Ok, now I will say the things that I'm supposed to say (right?)...
- I workout 19 times a week
- I love long walks on the beach
- Puppies are my favourite thing in the world, next to cats
- I can sweep a woman off her feet almost immediately
- I am Mr. Right / Mr. Wonderful
- I drive a Ferrari but only when my Maserati is in the shop
- I make so much money that my accountant needs to hire an accountant to help him keep track
- I love camping and the great outdoors so much that it hurts
- I play 23 different types of sports but never sit on the couch and watch any of them
- I am ultra romantic and prepare candle lit dinners as often as I go to the bathroom
- I have never cheated-- ok, I really haven't but it makes the list anyway
- I am super sweet, loyal and 100% trustworth but am at the same time a dark and mysterious bad boy
- I am hung like a water buffalo
- I'm never late
- I always understand everything a woman is feeling
- I'm willing to get married next week to the woman who is oh so perfect but no man has ever clued in to this during her entire life
- I am confident and yet I have no ego
- Everyone loves me
Ok, that's enough... lol.
By the way, what's with the post secondary scroll box and a list that only includes schools in Canada? Canadians can't go to university in the U.S?
In conclusion, good God, can I get one reply from someone who isn't 50, 19 or an ex from 10+ years and 30+ pounds ago? I don't care if you're really hot if you're 19 and I don't care if you're very wealthy and 52-- in the immortal word's of Steve Martin, "Soooooo, I make a lot of money". I look way better in person than I photograph, just like some people look far better in photos than they do in person.
Could someone normal, interesting and cute and really not insane just say, "Hi"? And I don't care about the bikini contest you won once upon a time if you're nutty-- I just don't!
Have a nice day. :)