I'm a compulsively honest, fun loving guy who is always seeking out new ways to broaden my life. I'm a huge believer that life is 90% what we make it out to be. I try to make my life as happy and full of surprises (the good kind) as possible. I'm full of affection and romantic notions, but I'm not the type who cries for constant attention. I'm a loving father of a toddler and enjoy the role he plays in my life.
I have a bazillion interests and hobbies. A bazillion is a whole bunch by the way, in case you're not a super math genius who knew that already. For instance the beer in the last pic is a honey stout I made. Yumma. And the dog is my rottie (very sweet pup). I enjoy photography, like the candle picture. It's not even my candle. You might also find me building something random, stargazing, or looking for a game of go (if you don't know it, I'll show you).
I'm looking for someone who doesn't have to take things too seriously. Flexibility and spontanaeity are good. I want to be able to share life's excitement. Sharing every interest might be a bit much but expanding horizons is always welcome. Individuality is good. We all have to be grown-ups sometimes but we can't forget to have fun too.
Pick what suits you:
1) A long drive on the backroads heading nowhere. Watch the scenery and chat until we get hungry, then stop at the first place we see that suits what we're jonesin
2) Do a tasting tour at the wineries. Maybe take some of our favorite home to have with more conversation and games, movies, pool, whatever
3) Go to an arcade for air hockey, skee ball, and dance dance revolution (you go first)
4) Take cameras for a hike through trails or a nature center
5) Go to a pet store and play with all the animals. Try to convince each other that we can't live without taking home a new pet.
Above all just enjoy it. If something's not working, go do something else.