Thank you for checking out my profile :)
My name is Kim and I am a middle school special education teacher. I have a 16 year old daughter who has kept me very busy up to now with sports and activities, but now that she is in high school, I'm ready to start pursuing my own life. I just want to find someone who make me happy. Someone that I can't wait to talk to. A man that I want to kiss at the end of the night, not because I feel obligated, but because I truly WANT to. Someone who makes me laugh. Someone that I can be partners with, real partners ... we can work together and we can BOTH be happy. Someone who works hard like I do and loves to get together with friends and grill out and enjoy an adult beverage or two around the fire pit!
1) I DO NOT want to come meet you w/o ever "Talking" to you ... either via chat or phone ... so STOP ASKING!!
2) YES, I really am 6 foot tall, why would I lie?
3) If you are incapable of putting together two complete sentences, with correct
grammar and spelling, please move on. I am a teacher after all.
4) I am not interested if you are not currently employed ... been there, done that ... I take care of myself and I expect you to be able to also.
5) If you are currently suffering from serious mental illness ... I wish you the best of luck and please stay on your meds, but do not contact me, I'm not your girl, been there, done that too!
6) I'm looking for a relationship ... not a hookup! If you're on here trolling to get laid, try Adult Friend Finder (.com)
7) I keep reading men's profiles where they are wondering what women mean by "Nice guys" ... It means we want to have a first conversation with you that doesn't involve discussing tan lines, bra sizes, legs, butts, or anything else that makes us think the only reason you might be talking to us is because you want to get into our pants!!
8) I've been asked "Does age matter?" Well, if I'm old enough to be to be your mother than, yes, age matters!! Unless you look like Taylor Lautner or Zac Efron and you are a Millionaire and you are planning on flying me all around the world to exotic locations while we explore this cougar thing, then I'm game ... but we both know that's never going to happen!! So if you're still in your 20's ... I'm not interested.
9) Is it really too much to ask for to find a nice, healthy, good looking man who is independent, successful, has no criminal record (regardless of circumstances) and is able to support himself? I've been raising my daughter for 14 years, by myself, on a teacher's salary. I have a house, a car, insurance, and although there isn't any "extra" money, I pay all my bills and we make it work. I don't need independently wealthy (although I wouldn't complain), but I don't want to be the "Provider" again and I don't want to have to be the responsible one!