I am the mother of an thirteen year old girl as well as a middle school special education teacher. I think family is very important and I enjoy spending time with those that I care about. During the school year I stay pretty busy with work, but if I feel a real connection, I'll make time : )
I have been divorced for 11 years (I've had my marriage annulled), and I'd eventually like to find that special someone to spend the rest of my life with.
I find it difficult to really put into words all the many things that make up the whole "ME" ... so why don't we talk?
1) I DO NOT want to come meet you w/o ever "Talking" to you ... either via chat or phone ... so STOP ASKING!!
2) YES, I really am 6 foot tall, why would I lie?
3) If you are incapable of putting together two complete sentences, with correct
grammar and spelling, please move on. I am a teacher after all.
4) I am not interested if you are not currently employed ... been there, done that ... I take care of myself and I expect you to be able to also.
5) If you are currently suffering from serious mental illness ... I wish you the best of luck and please stay on your meds, but do not contact me, I'm not your girl, been there, done that too!
6) I'm looking for a relationship ... not a hookup! If you're on here trolling to get laid, try Adult Friend Finder (.com)
7) I keep reading men's profiles where they are wondering what women mean by "Nice guys" ... It means we want to have a first conversation with you that doesn't involve discussing tan lines, bra sizes, legs, butts, or anything else that makes us think the only reason you might be talking to us is because you want to get into our pants!!
8) I've been asked "Does age matter?" Well, if I'm old enough to be to be your mother than, yes, age matters!! Unless you look like Taylor Lautner or Zac Efron and you are a Millionaire and you are planning on flying me all around the world to exotic locations while we explore this cougar thing, then I'm game ... but we both know that's never going to happen!! So if you're still in your 20's ... I'm not interested.
9) Is it really too much to ask for to find a nice, healthy, good looking man who is independent, successful, has no criminal record (regardless of circumstances) and is able to support himself? I've been raising my daughter for 11 years, by myself, on a teacher's salary. I have a house, a car, insurance, and although there isn't any "extra" money, I pay all my bills and we make it work. I don't need independently wealthy (although I wouldn't complain), but I don't want to be the "Provider" again and I don't want to have to be the responsible one!
To send a message to cheymom you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 35 and 55.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married