The following is a list of random facts about me. If a guy is not interested enough to read my words, the guy is already obviously not for me. Read the list, and show me you are interested in getting to know me not my pic. Then, when we talk, there will be lots of conversation possibilities. I wrote this list for a reason. ;)
24 things about me:
In random order as I think of them.
1. I love to laugh.
2. I am playful and fun.
3. I ooze creativity.
4. I am a Christian, but I am not religious. I try to live my life in a way that pleases God, and I look to Him and His Word for guidance in all matters.
5. I believe in the power of prayer.
6. I am really into all things Korean. I am learning Korean, and I have a goal to get my MFA there, but first I want to go there and teach English for a year.
7. I am a Drama/Television/Film grad from ORU.
8. I don't believe in sex before marriage.
9. I own a theatre company with two of my friends.
10. I love romance.
11. I write novels, plays, lyrics, etc. My first novel is currently in production.
12. I love theatre. It is my favorite. I love being in the theatre, whether it's backstage, on stage, or in the audience.
13. I love dance as well.
14. I have three favorite colors. Warm: Red Cool: Purple Neutral: Black
15. Reading is fun.
16. I like cool to cold weather. Winter is my favorite season.
17. I am tired of listing things about myself. Write me, if you would like to know more.
18. I like guys who can hold a decent conversation.
19. I like guys who are intelligent.
20. I like guys with a good sense of humor.
21. I like guys with passion and conviction.
22. I like guys who are considerate.
23. I live in Tulsa now, but I am moving to Atlanta in 2016.
24. I I have a paid acting gig every weekend portraying either a professor or a zombie. :)
There is lots more about me and about the kind of men I like, but I am tired of this list now. So if you would like to know more, message me. :)