Music is always around me, the radio or the wind whispering through the trees and lately the rain falling. I will hear a song on the radio and its time to dance, even driving I will occasionally bust-a-move. My daughters pretend they don't know me and I smile.
The world around me amazes me, I am constantly amused by people, the forces of nature or how God can make life but we can't even replicate it in a lab. I have a very strong believe that God is who guides my life even when I try and do my own thing, it is He who is there when I am biking up a mountain pass exhausted and on my last breath or coasting down the other side..
* I prefer to do activities with others as I feel strongly life is to be shared say watching a movie together to a quick lunch together over stolen time
* Intellectual: I love to figure out life, haven't as yet but working on it.
* Personality: Quirky and Playful I love puns.
* Affectionate: I think holding hands, kissing.and hugs are not just for the bedroom.
* Not life of the party but I do enjoy being part of the party.
* Goal Driven not an aimless wanderer
* Love kids: especially covered in bbq sauce.
* I am a sucker for a beautiful; eyes, I find them enthralling
* Optimistic: Love to tease and make light of life; it’s important to see the bright side. I don't get hung up on things or slighted easily.
* God: is part of my life - its NOT My life
* I have am not an athletic nut, but I do like spending time outdoors biking, running, walking my dog, or just enjoying the amazing world we live in.
* I am a Loins member and enjoy giving back to the community
A few interesting things
* My ex-wife is now a gay guy, not my fault true story.
* I like to pull pigtails but not pig's tails
* I love green eyes and ham
* Long walks on the beach are harder to do in Alberta but I'm sure i would love it
* My kids laugh at me but I convince myself that they are laughing WITH me
* I have a 17 year old daughter who lives with me which means I never see her. I have a 19 years who doesn't live with me who I see all the time.
I don't mind pushing social norms a little because it feels right for me. I love to wear hats, like my top hat and my fedora collection.. Friends say I'm very easy going, caring, stable, intelligent and fun spend time with. I am a very positive and light hearted with a playful but odd sense of humour.
* Personality: Quirky & Playful
I want someone I can have silly conversations with like "ducks crossing a road" but also discuss the meaning behind a movie, or how sex rules the world or why do spiders have 8 legs but other insects only 6.
Joke: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Pumpkin Pie.
If this tickles your humourous-not-so-bone, then we will definitely get along well.
So if you would like to know more, please ask...
... who knows perhaps I will be the one that makes you laugh ...
I think anything can make be a great way to meet as long as we can chat and converse while having fun. coffee, explore a used book store, walk at the Zoo or walk the dogs at a park. Lets hold off on the skinny dipping to the second date.