Music is always around me, the radio or the wind whispering through the trees and lately the rain falling. I will hear a song on the radio and its time to dance, even driving I will occasionally bust-a-move. My daughters pretend they don't know me and I smile.
The world around me amazes me, I am constantly amused by people, the forces of nature or how God can make life but we can't even replicate it in a lab. I have a very strong believe that God is who guides my life even when I try and do my own thing, it is He who is there when I am biking up a mountain pass exhausted and on my last breath or coasting down the other side..
* Shared vs Solo - I prefer to do activities with friends not alone as I feel strongly life is to be shared.
* Intellectual , I love to figure out life, haven't as yet but working on it.
* Personality: Quirky and Playful I love puns.
* Affectionate - I think holding hands, kissing.and hugs are not just for the bedroom.
* Not life of the party but I do enjoy being part of the party.
* Goal Driven not an aimless wanderer
* Love kids - especially covered in bbq sauce.
* Kids: Yes - 2 daughters now grown up which I am very happy to have my in my life.
* I am a sucker for a beautiful; eyes, I find them enthralling
* Optimistic : Love to tease and make light of life; it’s important to see the bright side. I don't get hung up on things or slighted easily.
* God - is part of my life - its NOT My life
* Physically active but its not my life
* I am a Loins member and enjoy giving back to the community and for friends.
I don't mind pushing social norms a little because it feels right for me. I love to wear hats, like my top hat and my fedora collection.. Friends say I'm very easy going, caring, stable, intelligent and fun spend time with. I am a very positive and light hearted with a playful but odd sense of humour.
* Personality: Quirky & Playful
I want someone I can have silly conversations with like "ducks crossing a road" but also discuss the meaning behind a movie, or how sex rules the world or why do spiders have 8 legs but other insects only 6.
Joke: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Pumpkin Pie.
If you like jokes like that then we will definitely get along well.
As my tagline states, I am truly looking for someone I can't live with out, not a 1 night stand, but a 1 life stand. It comes from a beautiful song that really captures what I am looking for, a lady who is perfect for me. Someone who is quirky and fun loving, someone playful and has her own opinions. Someone who will challenge me but respect my beliefs as well. I want someone I can't live without..
Life is too short not to share it and since my daughters are now into their late teens I now have time for me. I have am not an athletic nut, but I do like spending time outdoors biking, running, walking my dog, or just enjoying the amazing world we live in.
So if you would like to know more, please ask...
... who knows perhaps I will be the one that makes you laugh ...
I think anything can make be a great way to meet as long as we can chat and converse while having fun. coffee, explore a used book store, walk at the Zoo or walk the dogs at a park. Lets hold off on the skinny dipping to the second date.