Age: 47
Long term
chitownbilly: ChiTownBilly, I am Me. Looking for YOU! ;-)
Non-smoker with Average body type
Norridge, Illinois
44 year old Man, 6' 0" (183cm), Christian - other
Caucasian Cancer with Brown hair
chitownbilly wants to find someone to marry
Bachelors degree
Class Clown
PC Tech, IT, Web

My #1 Fan & I!

I am Seeking a Woman For Long term
Needs Test View his relationship needs Chemistry View his chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Yes
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets Dog Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 5 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious

About Me
Ladies, I CAN'T contact you if I am outside of the age range you have listed, even if you have me in your Favorites list... so remove the age limit or WRITE ME! Also.....

- Women that contact me first obviously get my attention and move to the top of the list, as they have noticed something they like about me. Yes, it is not "old fashioned" but it shows me you are really interested in me and you are willing to compromise or bend your stance. Relationships need give and take, compromise, to be forever.

CliffsNotes version - for those who want to make a choice using the main points:

-Single, never married, no kids.
-Non Smoker, looking for the same.
-In the process completing my Masters at a high end university. I DO have time for the right one.
-NOT looking for the next hop in the sack. Looking for my FOREVER hop in the sack. :P
-I'm allergic to drama, selfishness, lying and cheating.
-My parents have been married 49 years, so I believe in marriage, love & forever.
-I am more concerned WHO you are, your heart & your caring for me than how you LOOK or what you HAVE. If it is the other way around for you, pass me up!

The unabridged version - In case you actually want a bit more detail about me and like novels:


- I don't care if you are skinny or a curvy woman. Know how to look good and be happy! I find that attractive!
- Feminine, emotionally available, big heart, loving. Loyal, committed, honest, and you have a love for life. You must know who you are, and what you want.

What you SHOULDN'T be!

- (First date horror story): While sitting at the dinner table in public, my date took her fork, scratched her back, and flicked the dead skin onto the next table, then putting the fork nicely back in its napkin at the table next to us for the next user, as she smiled at me. I am still super disgusted...... BUT....needless to say, I did not eat well and she couldn't understand why we didn't have a 2nd date! :x

Yes, true story. Moral of the story, don't use the fork to scratch your back, I will be more than happy to do it for you! :P


- Masculine, often a dork, but super cool to hang with.
- I am 6ft tall ~ 225lbs, brown eyes, trimmed goatee, 2 arms, 2 legs all other body parts present.
- Live by O'Hare airport, am a Computer, Network Tech and Web Design consultant. Unlike most IT Geeks, I have a personality and am social.
- I am of Greek descent, born in America. I can cook but don't like lamb. Nor do I own stock in Windex. BIG Fat Greek Wedding is funny but not totally accurate. LOL.

- Like Rock, Pop, Dance, 90s, 80s, Freestyle and House Music.

- I am a gentleman, believe in chivalry. I am not a door mat. I am a man and know how to handle myself, confident and decisive.
- I know who I am, what I like, what I want and I go for it.
- I am a joker, you are warned. :P I would describe myself as an angel with his halo being held up with horns.

- Sometimes I have longer or shorter hair, because I am donating it to charity for children that need hair due to cancer and illness.
- I do it because it will make me and someone else happy. The best gifts don't involve money.

-------- So, please, DON'T disrespect me by sending messages saying: "You would look better with short hair" or "I will go out with you if you cut it". I won't judge your body, weight, looks or anything in that order. Looks fade, real people and their hearts don't.

I have scared off 99.9% of you by this point, to the other unique & special 0.1% - get crackin' and send me some mail! :P

First Date
1st dates should be simple.

- The smaller more important things in life are what matter. Not where you are, or how much you are spending for fun, but like life itself, depends WHO you are with and THEY wanting to be with YOU! But "liquid dinners" (meet up for drinks) is *not* an option.

- If we can't sit across each other for dinner, it won't work emotionally or sexually. We must have the "click" where the 2 people are socially comfortable to interact and even be silent or looking in each others eyes.

So, if you agree with me, dinner for 2??????? ;)

Gifts Received

Mail Settings
To send a message to chitownbilly you MUST meet the following criteria:
Live in United States
You must have a picture to contact this user.