- Happy with myself, healthy & fit.
- A little eclectic/alternative; green-socialist politics, festivals, cycle rather than drive, etc.
- A good cook.
- Confident, intelligent, & usually positive.
- Not afraid of 'Public Displays of Affection', usually when appropriate of course!
- Enjoying the freedom of having grown-up (almost - they are boys, after all!) kids so now have time, attention & affection to lavish on someone special.
When meeting people, I'm nearly always told that I look/seem at least 5yrs younger, and I am looking to meet slightly younger women - no offence intended just honesty.
I love music, taste-wise mainly: BBC 6music (any time) Radio 1& 1Xtra (late evenings), Radio 3 ('Late Junction' nights).
I swim & cycle for exercise, though not really a gym person, and usually know how to work & set-up most gadgets!
I am usually very positive, and do everything I can to help & support my family & friends. I certainly always try to see the silver lining in any situation.
Good luck to all, X.
P.s. I don't know why PoF thinks that I've not completed the Chemistry test, as far as I can tell I have!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
It's the people that matter, not the place.
As long as it's somewhere we can talk - I think it's no fun being somewhere where we cannot hear each other speak!