Greetings and salutations!
So, welcome to my little corner of another dating site... have a seat, make yourself comfortable and don't feel too pressured to use a coaster and we'll take a peek into the enigma of a puzzle that is me. So who am I?
- I'm in the Air Force, working as a lab tech in the hospital.
- I've been swing dancing for about ten years now but, alas, this has given me no skills when it comes to club dancing. Still dance like a white boy, but that doesn't stop me from heading out with my friends.
- People laugh around me, usually quite a bit... so apparently when I babble it's of an amusing nature. Go me.
- So yeah. I'm a good catch. I have manners, I open doors, I pay for dates, keep in touch with my mom, help friends move with only minimal bribes of food & beer, and of course the perinieal favorite, rescuing damsels in distress.
- I'm also a nerd. Comic books, sci-fi, Doctor Who, all that jazz... I also bathe regularly, am not afraid of the sun or of the opposite gender, and /do/ have social skills.
- Just to get it out of the way... I have no children, no wife and no girlfriend. The last two are especially important. I have, however, recently adopted a greyhound named Emma. She's pretty awesome.
- I love to cook and try out new things. A good sign that the meal is going to be worthwhile is if the kitchen gets decimated in the process.
- Other things I spend my time on... good movies, the occasional cigar and drink, and some good company to share each with.
What would I do for a first date? Is this like that "what would you do for a klondike bar?" question? Because that always seems to end in tears...but let's hope a first date doesn't end in tears, since that doesn't really bode well for the next one does it?
Yeah. That paragraph kinda went somewhere I didn't intend. I'll rewrite it later. Promise.
Anyways. What would I do for a first date. I'll assume it's asking what I'll do /on/ the first date, not so much how to pry a date out of someone. That said? That depends probably quite a bit on who the date is with, don't you think?
So then...what would /we/ do on a first date?