WOW! Tacoma has a TON of beautiful women! And the TATTOO'S!!!! Girls, show what you got!
Now, after a little searching of this site, I've decided that I seriously need to be specific about what I really like in a girl. So, this is my list of things if find attractive in a woman.
3. Tattoo's. //Drools...
4. The ability to relax. I like going out, having fun. If your going to clam up and glare at me, don't bother.
5. Some spunk. A personality is great. Please know yourself before you try to get to know me.
6. A sense of humor. Lets live, laugh and love. Then eat some bacon.
7. A couple of goals. I don't care if its only whats happening Saturday, have something to focus on.
8. Diversity in their taste of music. Not too important, I'm just trying to make it to ten.
9. LOVE BACON. nuf said.
10. I'd like to throw on something like cosplay, but I feel like I'm broaching on too picky with that. Any girl that can rock a Harley Quinn is a winner in my book. Thats just bad ass.
Now, A little bit more about ME :)
1) I'm only shy if you intimidate me. Its rarely done and its usually because its something that I can't counter, like a great smile :))
2) I work out 4-5 times a week for at least an hour a day. Four months solid of this now and I'm addicted. I have a very particular fitness goal in mind, and I want it bad. Google Tom Hardy. That is going to be me, only more of a lover not a fighter.
3) I eat clean :) I'm a whole foods guy! I love my veggies and chicken. I don't force anyone to eat my way, but its my own choice :)) I loooooove asian food tho. I'm lucky to have a cambodian brother in law :)
4) I'm the sarcastic nice guy you knew in high school. I don't push buttons too hard, I don't one-up you on every conversation. I listen and care. And share my opinion. My previous job had me moving every 4-6 months for work, making it hard to settle down and really have a relationship.
Feel free to ask me anything you want to know, I'm an open book :)
Man, other than that, happy fishing Tacoma, I hope you find what your looking for too :) Just keep swimming!!!
PS. If anyone here is looking to meet a cool guy, just as a friend, I'm down for that too. I just moved here to Tacoma, not really doing too much socially. I would love to make new friends :)
My first date? Hell, that really depends on the girl. I would want to talk to them while having fun. So.. maybe people watch at the zoo?
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Younger than 30
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.