I didn't want to talk about myself, but I will do it anyway:
• I got a good enough job to pay my mortgage and other bills. It's been stable and rewarding in many ways.
• I have my own house and I live alone.
• I get A's in school.
• I have an '04 Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4, not too shabby.
• I don't drink, but I don't mind if you do.
• I don't smoke, I hate tobacco.
• I am 34 with no children, and never married.
• I've had bad luck with relationships due to a low tolerance for B.S.
• I've been rejected on here quite a bit, but I also do quite a bit of rejecting myself. No one should have to settle.
• I do want to find true love and possibly have children before I am too old.
• Yes, I have tattoos, no I do not have a criminal record.
• I do own firearms, and I am former military.
• Music-wise, I prefer underground hip-hop over mainstream.
• I prefer classic rock over newer stuff.
• I have a cat, so I hope you aren't allergic.
• I don't surround myself with a bunch of lames, I have a select few friends that show me undying loyalty.
• Despite the serious tone in my profile, I have a winning sense of humor.
• I hold open car doors, some women think that is weird, others recognize chivalry.
• I’m an only child, but growing up, I was too poor to be spoiled.
• I am not religious and I do not drink, so church or bars will not be options for me to meet “the one.”
• I don’t own a video game counsel. Maybe you see that as an abnormality, maybe you see that as a relief.
• Instead of judging me on who I’m not, how about letting me show you who I am?
What I am looking for is someone who has goals and aspirations. I am looking for someone with inner and outer beauty. I am looking for someone who is in decent physical condition. I personally worked hard to loose weight and get in better shape despite my busy schedule. I literally sacrificed sleep for exercise. If you are a casual drinker that is fine. If you are an excessive drinker, that is unacceptable. If you are a chain smoker, same thing. I have no patience for that.