I'm, genuine, loyal, family oriented man. Not Married, not attached, no crazy ex, I have no baggage, so I am ready to meet the right woman.
I am looking for someone to compliment my life. I live in North York. I was born in Toronto, and love this city. I am hoping to meet a sincere, honest, caring, respectful and a glass half full type of woman. If this is you, we should talk.
I know there is only one person for each of us, but if a guy takes the time to write a message to you, and it is not a cut and paste type of message, at least be cool and leave the dweeb a message. There is nothing worse on sites such as this, as when you spend your time preparing, writing and editing a message for someone, and not even get a message back acknowledging the message at all.
I try to respond to each message, especially the ones with some substance. Be nice, we are all just here to meet someone right for us!
I have been single for about 2 1/2 years and I am hoping to meet someone to build something special with. I am one of the good guys out here to actually meet someone to spend our time together. I enjoy laughing and making people laugh. Sometimes it even works. I am passionate, romantic, thoughtful, positive, and an honest guy with a good sense of humour.
I love music, many varieties, I find it hard to not like any music varieties.
If you are seriously looking for a good, honest, hard-working and quite ambitious guy,send me a message.
Why I am the most interesting man in the world! (relax it's a joke)
1) I live vicariously through myself.
2) I once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
3) My beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.
4) When it is raining, it is because I am thinking of something sad.
5) My shirts never wrinkle.
6) I am left-handed and right-handed.
7) If I were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
8) The police often question me just because they find me interesting.
9) My blood smells like cologne.
10) On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after me.
11) Cuba imports cigars from me.
12) My business card simply says “I’ll call you.”
13) I have won the lifetime achievement award, twice.
14) If I were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the urge to thank me.
15) I bowl overhand.
16) I am fluent in all languages, including three that I only speak.
17) I tip an astonishing 100%.
18) Once while sailing around the world, I discovered a short cut.
19) Pan handlers give me money.
20) I divorced my wife because I caught her littering.
21) My passport requires no photograph.
22) When I drive a new car off the lot, it increases in value.
23) My hands feel like rich brown suede.
24) Mosquitoes refuse to bite me purely out of respect.
25) In museums, I am allowed to touch the art.
One-one was a race horse
Two-two was one too.
One-one won a race
And Two-two won one too!
WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice!!!
Maybe a comedy club or movie, but something we can decide together,. If you want a surprise then I can't write it here hehe...