Well, what's there to say about me, probably way too much to fit into this tiny box. Simply put, I'm so not boring and I know how to have a good time. I can be retarded sometimes, but then again, without retarded people in this world, where would all of the excitment and entertainment be? On the serious side of me, I'm super loyal, positive and a very personable person. I don't have the time or patience to be playing games with people who cheat, lie or are unfaithful. I think this enough information to share for now, hey!!! I gotta have things to talk to you, whoever you may be, when we do chat, assuming we do chat sometime, HA! There goes the retardedness again..., but I do hope someone hears me out. Don't be shy to send me a message. And BOO-URNS for me for not being on anyones favorites list...
Wow, date planning, something I love to do.
1. Activity 1: Sport, park, zoo, something either with a common interest or just something simple just to take the time to get to know you better.
2. Snack: Pick up something small like bubble tea or ice cream, yum yum.
3. Movie: Whatever is good at the time, preferably, comedy, love or horror, but as for a first date, most likely comedy or love, HA!
4. Activity 2: Bowling, pool or whatever interested at the time, just so I can kick your butt at it, :P
5. Snack: Dessert at Baked Expectations (my fav) or either, chill at Tim Horton's for a bit.
6. Walk: Take a walk in Assinaboine park or at the Forks. By this time it's already dark, but it's so peaceful and a perfect opportunity just to chillax and talk, while looking at the stars.
Well, yes, you gotta have energy and the time to do all of this, but it's so fun, trust me.
As for doing something super simple such as going anywhere for a bite to eat and doing anything fun, I'm down for that too.