Quick Description about me:
I am big, i'm odd, I can be loud, and I am fun to be around. I am easy going and I love having a good time (however what I consider a good time is usually left field or not exactly what the normal is). I have a sense of humor, which is MY humor. I basically invent my own kind of funny and it seems a lot of people like it (with the exception of most conservatives). I do what I like and I am often outside of or the leader of a group, never a commoner. I am not implying at all that I am arrogant, it's just what usually happens.
I do have political beliefs that I do support and stand for, but for the most part I am really easy going.
Actually, I have realized that how you perceive me will determine whether or not how well you and I would function at a social level to each other. If you find me fun and exciting, then you find me fun and exciting. If you find me boring, then you find me boring.
Even though I am into doing a lot of fun outgoing stuff, I do have a quieter side. I enjoy meditations and reading up on mystic stuff that shaolin monks and shamans are into. I enjoy quiet time as much as happy fun time............actually lately I enjoy happy quiet reading time a little more than loud obnoxious fun time.
I am not an atheist, or a supreme religious freak...........maybe somewhere in between but definitely not the type to impose one's religious values on another.
I definitely am a stand out, so if you can handle that then that's great.
If am gonna try the success tips featured on this site!
1. Talk about your hobbies.
• Karaoke (both performing and hosting it)
• Dancing (I invent my own moves)
• Gaming (WoW, Diablo, PS3)
• Improv/Comedy (Acting)
• Tech Support
• Supreme Geek Stuff (Comics, Cartoons, Sci-Fi, Trekkie)
• Pubbing (the cousin of "Clubbing", except going to Bars/Pubs for Karaoke, Live Bands, decent DJs that don't play top 40 or dubstep)
• Watching TV
2. Talk about your goals and aspirations
Here's what I want to accomplish
• Class A Heavy Duty Vehicle Operator's License
• Sound Tech Certification
• Massage (Reflexology, Sweedish, and Shiatzu)
• More Acting/Improv
Here's what I already have (through a variation of large college courses to small drop-in sessions)
• Voice-Over Acting
• Speech and Presentation
• Some Writing and Journalism
• Vocal Training
• Live Instruments (Piano and Percussion)
• Basic Automotive Mechanics
Here are some jobs i've had that add to experience:
• Bar/Nightclub: Bouncer, Bartender, Waiter/Busboy, Cook, Manager, DJ (Current)
• Call Center/Customer Service
• Factory Worker (building air conditioners)
• Designer (Advertising/Graphics)
• Courier/Delivery Driving
• I almost got into the Porn Film industry as a composer (not an actor), in other words I was going to make the music for certain "scenes" as well as the marketing dept.
3. Talk about yourself and what makes you unique.
Anybody that knows me would know what it is that would make me unique. If you don't, then it would be a good idea to find out.
Actually, here are some fun facts that make me unique:
• I can type at 80wpm (it's not super fast, but above average)
• I don't like coffee, but I will drink it if necessary (long days/shifts or long hours of driving). If you know of a better stimulant
• I used to pull out loose rail road spikes out of actual rail roads as a hobby
• I am often hired to be a Bouncer, whether it's the actual job, or the secondary task of the main job I applied for
• I almost fell out of a moving Cable Car
• I built a working mini-toilet for a science project in Elementary School
• I was accused of stealing toilets in Middle School
• I was accused of being an actual pimp and drug dealer in High School because of the clothing I wore (bling and silk shirts)
• I was almost sued by a Major Record Label for finding dirt on one of their artists and threatening to go public (F*** you Interscope)
• Vanilla Ice follows me on twitter
4. Describe your taste in music.
I am a DJ/Entertainer by trade, so I am exposed to a LOT of different kinds of music, but if you want to know what I listen to on my spare time, i'll make a list below
• 70's/80s Funk/Soul (ie Prince & The Revolution, Shalamar, Ray Parker Jr., Parliament Funkadelic)
• 80s New Wave (ie Spandau Ballet, Flock of Seagulls, Modern English)
• 90's Dance (ie Dee-Lite, Cathy Dennis, C&C Music Factory, Snap!, Ru-Paul)
• Super Old School Rap (ie Grandmaster Flash)
• West Coast (ie Death Row Records, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Warren G)
• Lyricist Rap (ie Chino XL, Canibus, Immortal Technique)
• Worst Bands/Artists of YouTube (ie Chainmale...............actually he's not bad at all, but really cheesy)
Call me old fashioned, but I believe in good work ethics, standing your ground, and using logic with good ol' common sense as a lifestyle. I am NOT into office politics and following everyone else (unless the person or party "leading" makes sense and knows what they're doing).
I am friendly, but I don't put up with BS.
I have a really odd but funny sense of humor. I can usually find jokes on a lot of things.
Something you should also know, I am somewhat of a cheap bas-tard.....not that i'm actually cheap, but i'd rather shop at Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, Dollar Store, The Flea Market, or even Craigslist over places like JC Penny.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Anything can happen on a first date. Be creative, think of a place that is fun to go on a first date!
Also, I notice on a lot of your profiles that most of you are looking for that "perfect man".....now although they do exist, I am almost pretty certain that some of them don't exactly meet your required specifications even if you think you've "found him" and all of a sudden they are not what you expect. Me myself, this is mostly what I am all about as what i've described here.....and you can either accept it or not.