“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
? Winston Churchill
Let's get a few things straight, I know the differences and utilize correctly the following:
there, they're, and their; it's and its, and you should be able to, too. Awww..... and awe. I realize awww... isn't technically a word, but it's common lexicon, so use it correctly. If English is your first language, then you have no excuses, except laziness and lame ones. It's your language and you're responsible. It makes a difference to me and it should to you, as well. I am not a writer, and realize I make mistakes. If you are a writer, feel free to correct me. Point out run on sentences, split infinitives, and dangling participles.
Yes, all the artwork is mine. Yes, I've studied at length and continue to do so.
This is an axiom that serves me well and I adhere to:
"Three things it takes to be an artist:
• An iron will.
• Indifference to everything but the canvas.
• The ability to work like a locomotive."
— Claude Monet
1. I do enjoy reading, sports, going to museums and gallery openings. Trying new restaurants and new cuisines are also favorites. I like putting myself in unfamiliar surroundings whether through a class or attending a cultural event.
2. To be impactful within this world. It may be simple things like being available to help friends and strangers or to say hello to a random person.
3. I've always been able to operate from a unique perspective where I see multiple points of view.
4. I have quite eclectic taste in music, although I tend towards the esoteric, I am great with a Top 40 groove now and again.
5. Fluent in French, very well-traveled during formative years; been stateside FAR too long, and I play a wicked game of 3 truths and a lie. I dare you...
I am great with a casual meeting for coffee, a walk in a park with some playful moments on swing sets or checking out a museum. I do love movies, but it makes it hard to chat. Dinner at a new restaurant or an old favorite works great too.