Well my name is Chris (Christophe to those who REALLY love me), I am 30 years of age and I and live in Hornchurch, Essex.
I have a new interest, I am absolutely fascinated with famous people that have a surname that is also a forename. Here is a list i have come up with so far:
1. David Ian (Grease is the Word)
2. Jason Patric (The Lost boys)
3. Jonathan Ross
4. Chris Barrie (Red Dwarf)
5. Michael Owen (Manchester United and England footballer)
6. Richard Curtis (Director of movies "Love Actually" and Four Weddings")
7. Hugh Grant (Actor)
8. Simon Thomas (ex Blue Peter Presenter)
9. Estella Warren (Actress)
10. James max (ex contestant of the hit show "The Apprentice")
11. Floella Benjamin (80's Kids TV Presenter)
12. Penelope Keith (Actress - The Good Life)
13. Craig Charles (Red Dwarf, Coronation Street)
14. Daniel Craig (ME!)
15. David James (Portsmouth Goalkeeper)
16. David Jason (Actor)
17. Shane Richie (Actor/all round entertainer)
18. John Terry (England Captain)
19. Heather Graham (Actress)
20. Craig David (Muscle Bound Singer)
21. Michael Douglas (Actor)
22. Michael Jordon (Basketball man)
23 Mark Owen (Some people say he can sing)
24. James Martin (Chef)
25. Christopher Lee (Actor)
26. Kristin Scott Thomas (Actress)
27. Seann William Scott (Actor)
28. Bill Bailey (Comedian)
29. Rod Stewart
30. Jamie Oliver
31. James May
32. Ashley Cole
33. Leona Lewis
If you can think of anymore, please let me know!
Thank you all.
(2). I've now decided to construct a list of things that are really 1980's, here is what I have come up with so far:
3. Connect 4
5. Felt tip pens
6. Colouring Books
7. Book on Tapes
8. Counting the number of spots on Ladybirds.
10. Kiss Chase
11. BMX Bikes.
12. Rubix Cube.
Again if you have any suggestions that you feel you can contribute, then please don;t hesitate!
Thank You once again.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I would love to take the lucky lady skatboarding with Gary Barlow and and the guy who invented the Twix Chocolate biscuit.