Hi there!! I'm pretty easy going (really up to try anything..at least once that is), down to earth, funny, respectful and have a positive attitude and outlook on life. I like to follow the golden rule: "treat others like how you would want to be treated."
Born in Malaysia (Chinese-Malaysian) but grew up in Vancouver. Love the wide open spaces here, clear skies, and the fact that Vancouver is so diverse. I have quite a list of hobbies/ interests as you can see from above so hopefully we'd have some shared interests too. I enjoy checking out the events around town especially during the summertime. So many festivals and parades to see.
- likes trying out new food places, I wouldn't call myself a foodie by any means but I also do like taking photos of food when I go out. I turn off the flash to avoid unnecessary embarrassment though..haha
- sports - I'm pretty awesome @ badminton (at least I think so), and I enjoy other sports such as Taekwondo, tennis and most other sports that involves use of balls (no pun intended!), also head to the gym fairly regularly and try to swim as often as I can
- photography - Usually take photos of random scenery and events and on the odd occassion portraits.
- listening to music (wide variety from Pop, Dance, Kpop, Cpop, etc). Just no heavy metal for me...
- family and friends - after all, we are who we are because of them aren't we? There's the saying that goes," You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with"
- humour - the world can be a little negative at times. A little humour here and there always brightens up the day!