Hi there!! I'm pretty easy going (really up to try anything..at least once that is), down to earth, funny, respectful and have a positive attitude and outlook on life. I like to follow the golden rule: "treat others like how you would want to be treated."
Born in Malaysia (Chinese-Malaysian) but grew up in Vancouver. Love the wide open spaces here, clear skies, and the fact that Vancouver is so diverse. I have quite a list of hobbies/ interests as you can see from above so hopefully we'd have some shared interests too. I enjoy checking out the events around town especially during the summertime. So many festivals and parades to see.
- likes trying out new food places, I wouldn't call myself a foodie by any means but I also do like taking photos of food when I go out. I turn off the flash to avoid unnecessary embarrassment though..haha
- sports - I'm pretty awesome @ badminton (at least I think so), and I enjoy other sports such as Taekwondo, tennis and most other sports that involves use of balls (no pun intended!), also head to the gym fairly regularly
- photography - currently using an Olympus m4/3s camera as it's smaller/more portable than a heavier DSLR. Usually take photos of random scenery and on the odd occassion portraits. If you're not into photography, that's ok :)
- listening to music (wide variety from Pop, Oldies, Dance, Kpop, Cpop, etc). Just no heavy metal for me...
- family and friends - after all, we are who we are because of them aren't we? There's the saying that goes," You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with"
- humour - the world can be a little negative at times. A little humour here and there always brightens up the day!
If you'd like to know anything else, msg me..I don't bite, unless necessary :P