I'm pretty easy going (really up to try anything..at least once that is), down to earth, funny, respectful and have a positive attitude and outlook on life. I like to follow the golden rule: "treat others like how you would want to be treated."
Born in Malaysia (Chinese-Malaysian) but grew up in Vancouver. Love the wide open spaces here, clear skies, and the fact that Vancouver is so diverse. I'm looking to meet new people, make new friends, and try new and exciting things (cliche isn't it, but I really mean it!). I have quite a list of hobbies/ interests as you can see from above so hopefully we'd have some shared interests too.
As for the future, I would like to start a business, and travel the world. Will you be joining me? If not, having another friend or two wouldn't hurt!
- likes trying out new food places, I wouldn't call myself a foodie by any means but I also do like taking photos of food when I go out. I turn off the flash to avoid unneccesary embarrassment though..haha
- sports - I'm pretty awesome @ badminton (at least I think so), and I enjoy other sports such as Taekwondo, tennis and most other sports that involves use of balls (no pun intended!), also head to the gym every now and then
- photography - currently using an Olympus m4/3s camera as it's smaller/more portable than a heavier DSLR. Usually take photos of random scenery and on the odd occassion portraits. If you're not into photography, that's ok :)
- listening to music (wide variety from Pop, Oldies, Dance, Kpop, Cpop, etc).
- family and friends - after all, we are who we are because of them aren't we? There's the saying that goes," You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with"
- humour - the world can be a little negative at times. A little humour here and there always brightens up the day!
If you'd like to know anything else, msg me..I don't bite, unless necessary :P