- I love music and dancing. Open minded individual whom likes to have a good time. Education is key to success. Cooking and making people smile. Swimming and the beach are two parts of me...
- I plan on opening 4 restaurants/nightclubs, 3 hair shops, 2 bed n breakfast inn's, study law and wedding planning. Am in the process of receiving my masters in Culinary Education from Johnson & Wales University's School of Education.
3. About myself and what makes me Unique:
- I am a light skinned Cape Verdean and Portuguese, with long curly hair for locks of love, brown eyes, and beautiful soft skin. I am attending culinary arts grad school, been in the field for several years. I dance, and sing. Love to live life to the fullest. Very outgoing, faithful, independent, inspirational individual... Always trying to lend a hand when can, cancer is my Zodiac... So have natural mother instinct.
4. My taste of Music:
- I love music that i can dance too.. Love all music from oldies to new age... Reggae, reggaeton, dancehall, are amazing.. Not a fan of heavy metal, but have been known to be tolerant to it from ex's in the past.