Athletic body type
Vancouver, British Columbia
5' 4" (163cm),
Christian - other
Wants a relationship
If your Top 10 list looks a lot like mine, I would love to chat/meet you.
(1) A spiritual understanding that everything you love about life and even those that you don't like so much are YOUR responsibility. You're in charge of your own creative process. The man I'm looking for believes this to be true and wants to create a GREAT relationship with a like-minded lady. He hasn't forgotten his past; he simply chooses to remember all the good things he's learned from it.
(2) Music of all kinds and a true love for dancing to it whenever possible! I believe in dancing as though no one is watching even when they are. I used to teach so I know the basics.
(3) Thought-provoking conversation on any number of subjects. I like someone who's comfortable expressing himself but understands that agreement isn't the goal every time you share your ideas or opinion.
(4) Being affectionate and caring come naturally but I cherish my independence and want someone who understands the difference between "complementing" one another rather than "completing" each other. I believe TWO whole people make ONE fulfilling relationship.
(5) Family and friends help the world make sense when you're having a hard time making sense of it all. Like me, you're looking for a best friend to share life at its most intimate level. You enjoy one on one quiet time in front of the fire or getting the yard in shape for summer but make a regular habit of socializing. You have a good relationship with your kids and speak respectfully about their mom.
(6) You like what you do for a living. Work can definitely be stressful at times but you're not counting down the days til "you're outta there!"
(7) You're looking forward to retirement so you can "do more of what you love" rather than doing nothing at all!
(8)You view money as a "tool" and know how to use it to create new opportunities.
(9) You want to feel that constant inner glow that comes from having a very special someone care ABOUT you; not care FOR you.
(10) Your glass is not half-empty nor half-full but overflows MOST of the time. While it's pretty much impossible to stick a smile on your face when life gets really challenging, your outlook is generally positive and you expect the best life has to offer!
(A) While I am NOT "religious" I am committed to following a spiritual path and this may not work well for a man who says he is NON-RELIGIOUS. I believe the world we live in was created by a power much greater than we have yet attained.
(B) I have a definite preference for men with a little meat on their bones. I am generally not attracted to slender guys. Please don't be insulted - I'm just being honest about what I like.
(C) Please be prepared to send a picture before we meet if you have chosen not to post one.
I'd just like to meet in a casual environment and chat. The more varied your interests are the more we'll have to chat about. Even if I don't know a lot about the subject, I enjoy learning new things all the time so you'll discover I am a great listener. I am also as an eager participant on topics where I am knowledgable and have something worthwhile to say.
To send a message to MMI Girl you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 40 and 58.
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not do drugs
Must not be married