Not too bad looking (if mom said it, it must be true!), easily trainable, no baggage, respectable, family-oriented sorta guy. What more are you looking for?
Most would describe me as quiet and laid back, good listener, great sense of humour, fairly open-minded, easy to get along with. I admire people who can do things I can't - like telling jokes. If you can do integral calculus, great because I suck at math. I am an excellent driver though. So there you go, two stereotypes dispelled. Let's see...what else...I tend to analyze things in depth before making a decision (Ok, I am a procrastinator). I'm not a social butterfly and prefer small groups of friends.
One of the keys to a successful relationship is common interests. So, I'm hoping to find someone with shared interests, or someone with different interests that I could also get into. When I get into something, I tend to go all the way. Would be nice if you were a foodie because I like trying out new restaurants. I am constantly learning new things so don't be intimidated by that huge list of interests - I'm a middle kid so let's just say I know how to keep myself entertained.
I don't have a specific type, but I do have preferences. At a minimum, you:
- should be local (not more than 30-45 minutes drive)
- not have kids (but you might be open to the idea)
- be a non-smoker
- not do drugs
- should have interests beyond shopping/traveling/working out. What makes you unique?
- should not have man-hands. If you have sausage fingers, it's probably not going to work out.
And have a sense of humour - believe me, you will need it. No subject is taboo, I find humour in everything. I can laugh at inappropriate times. I seem to be good at saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
And you have to be in love with me before I let you have your way with me. Where are all the women who believe in love at first sight?!?
I'm usually hanging out at the forums - it's like being at the Jerry Springer Show!
Some random thoughts:
- What's the fascination with long walks on the beach?
- Why do men still have nipples? Mine aren't particularly sensitive and I can't get milk out of them so they're useless!
- Do people really scream in horror when they come across a dead person?
If you're not happy with the quality of guys contacting you, then maybe you should contact guys who fit what you're looking for. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!