Who am I?
* I'm a BBW - big beautiful (so I'm told) woman. I have been on an amazing journey to lose weight and it's been fantastic!
* I'm a lover of life. Passionate.
* I sing in the car, shower, well - anywhere!
* Confident, energetic, positive, independent, honest, friendly, spontaneous and fun.
* I laugh and smile and enjoy each day as it comes.
* I love my family and friends.
* I love dancing
* I have eclectic taste in music (ACDC, Dean, Ella, Black Eyed Peas, Etta, Elvis, U2, Harry Connick, Foreigner, Beach Boys..)
* I love to travel!
I believe in connecting with a person on multiple levels: *physical*intellectual*emotional*spiritual
I am not looking for a one-night stand, or a friend with "benefits". If that's what you're looking for, please move on, and good luck!
Who are you?
*You are a confident, nice, good guy - honest, respectful, trustworthy, loyal.
*You love life, are "cup half full", can have fun anywhere, any time.
*You are SINGLE (that means single, divorced, widowed) NOT SEPARATED.
*You enjoy dancing, like different types of music
*You have hobbies / passions / interests
*You may have children or not - I love kids
*You have and drive a car
*You own your own place - and you take pride in ownership! (You keep it clean)
*You love to travel
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." - George Bernard Shaw
>>>I think Mr. Shaw got this right, and that's why I am here, because there are those who have successfully connected to wonderful people, and found love.
"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life." - Federico Fellini
>>>I feel the same way about life and passion as FeFe does. It would be nice to find someone who is likeminded or isn't, but appreciates it!
Some ideas for first date or otherwise - a walk by the lake, picnic, drinks on a patio, a drive, cappuccino and great conversation on the way to nowhere and anywhere, mini-golf, bike ride, street festival, hot chocolate by a fireside, snow angels and snowball fight...whatever it is, I'm sure we can figure it out together.