How we haven’t met yet, is a shock to me too!! I guess I didn’t see you browsing the fiction, biography or history section last time we were at Chapters or Indigo. Maybe you got to the new releases or bargain books just as I departed!?! I am almost positive that you weren’t the young lady sitting next to me at the Blue Jays game, but I could be wrong. It could have been my buddies were distracting me and I just didn’t see you there. I’ll speak to them!! ;)
Maybe I saw you at a concert at the Molson Amphitheatre?? What was it that we were both there watching?? I guess that it is also entirely possible that when you were reaching for Corn Flakes, I was busy reaching for Crispix…or maybe we both reached for Lucky Charms, just minutes apart!?!
In any case, our serendipitous moment just hasn’t happened yet!! Thankfully, we have the internet to help us with that!! ;)
I am sure you are now wondering, what is this guy about? Well, here are some short thoughts I put together to help answer that question:
- Foodie – love to cook and to try new restaurants. I am always willing to expand my knowledge of foods of the world.
- Reader – I love to read and try to balance between fiction and non-fiction. Ask me my favourite book or better yet, tell me yours!
- Traveller – I love to explore the world, but I have actually been to a small percentage of the places I hope to travel. That said, I often head off on roadtrips and like to explore the local area whenever I get a chance.
- Baseball fan – I started playing baseball a few years ago and I love it! Makes summer so much fun! I also like to head out and watch the Blue Jays or other MLB teams play when I have a chance. This is often the backbone for a summer roadtrip!
- Conversationalist – I love social activities and talking about most topics. If I don’t know something then I like listening to learn! If you have opinions and can talk about multiple topics, then we definitely should have a coffee!
- Music Fan – I have an extensive music collection that covers just about every genre. I love heading to a pub to hear a local band or checking out the big name artists when they tour through the area.
My best description of what I am looking for is someone that is at ease alone and with others. Someone that can carry on a conversation on just about any topic. A mix of “laid back” and cosmopolitan whirlwind that knows all the great spots to visit in the city, and is friends with loads of people. Someone that can rock blue jeans and a pony tail one day and then knock my socks off in a great dress and heels the next.
If our paths do cross at an event, concert or bookstore before then, lets hope that one of us notices!! Failing that, perhaps we should exchange a few messages here and improve our chances with plans for a coffee!! :)
Coffee, Drinks, Nachos....something to talk and get to know one and other!! Date #2...hopefully something creative and fun!!
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Younger than 39
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.