I'm a twenty-something in school guy looking for a girl to to connect profoundly to. I love art, literature, and the suddleties of the English language. Everything beautiful and meaningful is the totality of nuances.
1. I love reading
2. My Favorite books include Les Miserables, The Thornbirds, The Agony and the Ecstasy, Washington Square, The Bell Jar, War and Peace, Exodus, and Jane Eyre
3. I'm one of those guys who isn't afraid to be emotional
4. I'm molded by my relationships
5. I'm Jewish
6. I don't look Jewish
7. I love profoundly
8. I love romantic novels, movies, etc.
9. I'm good at shopping and have expensive taste
10. I very perceptive
11. I like cars
12. I look better than the pics let on, they're distorted a bit
13. And the deal breaker/sealer depending, I am not into premarital sex
my idea of a great date:
Witty conversation, any number of locations: shopping, dinner, museum, ice skating, Theater, movies. We've got to be attracted to each other, like I want to kiss you the moment I see you, or it's not worth it. You're intelligent, and sweet, good values, and we'll get along great. You'll glide across the room.