Hey, thanks for visiting.
A bit about me:
- I work a lot, and love my job. I'm constantly surrounded by inspiring and exceptional people.
- I work in the software industry, creating videogames and apps.
- I love getting out, and always try to make time for friends and family.
- I play and write music, and love being creative.
- I always try to work on projects outside of work.
- I'm always reading, watching documentaries, and trying to learn and progress as a person.
- I cherish my mistakes, and often experiment with life, trying to push my boundaries.
- I love going on road trips or flying out of town.
- I'm a really passionate and intuitive person.
- I'm also pretty down to earth and chill most of the time.
- I dream a lot, and can often be found incubating crazy new ideas.
- I tend to come off as a happy person. I'm positive, and find the humour and ridiculousness of life endearing.
- I set out to love and pay respect to the people around me.
- I used to play hockey, and was a goalie and a 3-time BC AA champ, but I'd rather play sports than watch them these days.
- I'm good at what I do.
- I love animals of all shapes and sizes, and am especially awesome with cats.
What I'm looking for:
- I want you to be a warm person.
- Everyone goes through rough spots, but I'd prefer if your end goal is to be positive. I will lift you up, but at some point, I expect you to learn to stand on your own most of the time, even if I have to help you get there.
- I want a woman who wants to be my equal.
- I want you to like or love music.
- If you don't play videogames, you will need to respect that I do, and that my professional life goals relate to this.
- I want you to be somewhat adventurous, and want to go on trips and discover new things.
- It's not mandatory, but I would love to meet a woman who is creative. If we jam or work on a project together in a complimentary fashion, that would be a great bonus.
I'm not expecting all of the above by any means, but these are some things I look for in a person. More than anything, I love being surprised, show me what you've got, and I promise I'll be open-minded about it.
Anything really, concert, coffee, art gallery, lets think of something interesting.