Perfectly imperfect. Not looking for perfection because I sure the hell ain’t perfect. As long as you’re close to perfect, we can work with that ;) All kidding aside, while I truly believe nobody is perfect, I do believe that everyone out there is perfect for someone else :)
Not looking for FWB or random hook ups. Can get that anywhere, prefer something real. If you’re looking to just get laid, please hit up the next profile and don’t waste my time.
I like my own company. I’m looking for someone to compliment my life, not complicate it. I don’t NEED a man in my life, I WANT one, there’s a difference.
I dislike liars, dishonest people, people who only think about themselves, shallow people, people who scam/rip others off, people who can’t be honest. I am so not into drama of any kind. If you' live for drama, move on. Been down that road and won't do it again. For the most part I’m pretty laid back. Just don’t piss me off… lol Kidding. Kinda.
Work full time, own my house, vehicle. Have always been independent. Not looking for anyone to support me.
I’m pretty straightforward. I call a spade a spade. Not one to beat around the bush. Be real or go home. And, in case you've not noticed, I have a dry/sarcastic sense of humor.
Working on quitting smoking. Not missing it as much as I thought I would, that's a good thing. I'm leaving the "smokes occasionally" on my profile until I can say without a doubt I quit.
I'm not a shallow person, but we all have our preferences. What I'm NOT interested in, in no particular order...
- drunks/stoners. Fine to have a drink or hoot here and there, but if it's a daily thing, no thanks
- I am tall. I cannot date a shorter person. I just cant. Sorry. Tried it, was like hugging one of my kids.
- Teeth... if they're busted up/rotted out of your mouth, please get off POF and see a dentist. Not attractive to me at all.
- if you can't get a passport, have to check in with a probation officer once a week or you have a lawyer on speed dial, please pass me by.
- Please be local. Not interested in the long distance thing. Airdrie/Cochrane is about as far out of the city as I'll consider.
- being called pet names right off the start. I do have a name, and it's not 'sexy', 'baby', or anything along that line. If your message contains any pet names, you'll be ignored. Sorry, but respect goes a long way.
- Please don't expect to exchange numbers after a couple messages. I'd like to get a feel for someone on here first before I give my number out. That being said, I'm also not interested in non stop texting 24/7, I work, I find things to do during my spare time and that does not include being glued to my phone.
- if you don't like animals, I'm afraid it won't work. I have 2 dogs and a kitten who are part of the family.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
If we meet and you don't look like your pics, then you're buying drinks until you do! lol
Again... kidding :) I'm pretty easy going, even a walk in the park with the dogs would be cool.