I'm kind of high maintenance and picky...and you should be picky too! sorry, no picture at the moment. I need to find one.
I am intelligent, can hold a good conversation, well traveled (last count was about 10 countries), fun to be around, close to my family & friends. [You should be all of those things too.] I'm a native San Diegan (but studied abroad for a year) and most of my family is still here. My political views lean toward the left. (No Republicans please!) I love my cat to pieces and dogs are okay too. I'm somewhat of a homebody and enjoy spending nights watching TV, movies, cooking, good conversation, playing games, etc.
WHAT I QUALITIES I REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- intelligent (as in you question the world around you)
- sense of humor
- attractive (to me at least)
- clean & well groomed
- open-minded (I don't tolerate racism, sexism, etc.)
- close to your family (or willing to be close to mine if yours is crazy!)
- know who you are or at least be willing to admit your faults!
- looking to get married (not tomorrow or next year, in due time = a few years of dating & living together)
WHAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE (NOT REQUIRED, JUST NICE!):
- a good speller (at least use spell check!)
- taller than me
- BA/BS or some kind of higher education
- well traveled (out of the US - Mexico doesn't count)
- speak another language
YOU SHOULDN'T RESPOND TO ME IF YOU WANT:
- a girl with big breasts = mine are small, but very nice and I will be keepin' it real (Sorry, we live in SoCal and I know there are superficial guys out there.)
- a girl who is a skinny twig = I have curves and am a bit overweight, but not a BBW by any means. I do get my fair share of looks and compliments.
- a fling/casual encounter = just meaningful relationships here
- a chat buddy because you're bored at work = I'm trying to detach from being on the computer all the time. I used to be a bit addicted and now I've realized that it's pretty mindless and a waste of time. Plus, I don't have a job where I'm in front of a computer at all.