I like to think I'm honest (don't ask how I obtain my movies), loyal and friendly, I'm a laid back kinda guy with what I think is a great sense of humour. (which I happen to think is an essential piece to all relationships). I tend to appreciate the little things in life, but am fairly open to trying new activities. I do have my spontaneous side which include seeing a movie at a moment's notice, going for a round of midnight go karting, or cosmic bowling or even just hitting the driving range.
In essense, I really hate describing myself in text, because I feel to really get to know someone you have to experience them in the moment. But a few of my other interests include Mystery dinners, Latin dancing and anime.
In terms of traveling, the only place I have been to so far was India, and let me tell you, it was so relaxing! It makes me wonder why I don't travel more often.
Other fun facts:
* My taste in music range from opera to rock to hiphop to jpop.
* I prefer wearing glasses over contacts.
* I don't have an ipod and don't think I will ever get one
* My dream car is the Mitsubishi Evolution
* I'm attracted to those who have a sense of humour is a big turn on for me. Being able to make people laugh even on the most hectic of days is simply awesome
* I like animals, but would never agree to owning a pet
• This will stab a few of you in the heart...but...but...I don't like sushi....so if you ever see me in a sushi restaurant, its because I am ordering teriyaki chicken...Yes..I am that kind of person!
Just something to be kept simple yet fun. Like lunch, dinner, shooting range.
Anything thing involves laughter.