I like to think I'm honest (don't ask how I obtain my movies), loyal and friendly, I'm a laid back kinda guy with what I think is a great sense of humour. (which I happen to think is an essential piece to all relationships). I tend to appreciate the little things in life, but am fairly open to trying new activities. I do have my spontaneous side which include seeing a movie at a moment's notice, going for a round of midnight go karting, or cosmic bowling or even just hitting the driving range.
In essense, I really hate describing myself in text, because I feel to really get to know someone you have to experience them in the moment. But a few of my other interests include Mystery dinners, Latin dancing and anime.
In terms of traveling, the only place I have been to so far was India, and let me tell you, it was so relaxing! It makes me wonder why I don't travel more often.
Other fun facts:
* My taste in music range from opera to rock to hiphop to jpop.
* I prefer wearing glasses over contacts.
* I don't have an ipod and don't think I will ever get one
* My dream car is the Mitsubishi Evolution
* I'm attracted to those who have a sense of humour is a big turn on for me. Being able to make people laugh even on the most hectic of days is simply awesome
* I like animals, but would never agree to owning a pet
• This will stab a few of you in the heart...but...but...I don't like sushi....so if you ever see me in a sushi restaurant, its because I am ordering teriyaki chicken...Yes..I am that kind of person!
My idea of a first date,
Bowling, Playing tennis, grabbing a Pita (oh so healthy!!)
Shooting range or Axe throwing...it's actually more fun than you think.
Murder Mystery Dinner....well because the mystery must be unraveled together!
But at the end of the day, I am up for anything for first date as long as we're both having fun.