Change January 22, 2013:
Few extra details: Don't know if I'm breaking any bro codes or anything but here goes:
* First few dates never include sex, or what anyone constitutes as sex:
- Don't see how anyone would want to with someone you just met but I don't. No exceptions!
- I don't have a magical number of dates when sex becomes part of the equation. I leave that up to mutual agreement.
- I treat women how my parents taught me (old School) with respect, but I expect the same in return. If you want details please ask. If you have problems on this there are so many guys that don't so I'm sure you'll find one to your liking.
- I don't date more than 1 person at a time. Need to say this as see too many serial daters.
Constantly changing and adapting to what life throws at me.
I am looking for someone funny, self-confident, sensual, understanding and excepting of themselves and others in their own skin.
Well read and love to discuss the sublime and abstract.
I do workout but my passion is more about participating in sports (soccer, basketball, tennis).
Have 3 fantastic kids that are not living with me.
No racist, bigots, closet racist or any other discriminatory views.
A little bit off the wall at times would help significantly but not mandatory. In other words no points taken off for crazy.
It's really all about being yourself and true to that.
Good Luck all...
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I like to meet for lunch, dinner or coffee at smaller diners or cafe's, more intimate and let conversation flow from there.
I love to meet new people and get to know them.......