sotellmealine
Age: 51
Long term
miabethsheba: Got Crayons?
About
Non-smoker with Thin body type
City
Eugene, Oregon
Details
58 year old Woman, 5' 6" (168cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Caucasian Aries with Blonde hair
Intent
miabethsheba is actively seeking a relationship
Education
Masters degree
Personality
Profession
Photographer/Humanitarian







I am Seeking a Man For Friends
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? I do not drink Do you want children? No
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets No Pets Eye Color Other
Do you have a car? N/A Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 10 years



About Me
I believe 100% in establishing a friendship first. It would be nice to talk with you in an email or 2 if we seem on the same page, then perhaps a phone conversation before a brief meeting.
I'm 58 y.o. and am loving it!
I believe in God!
Would like to believe in a good man too.
Keeping healthy with food and fun activities are part of my life and I hope yours too.

Travel, my dog, working in foreign countries,and anything with warm blue water attracts me.
If you turn out to be "the man", you and I together, will figure out the rest of the story after friendship.
*I'm not looking for someone just like me, but rather a complement. It is only vital we harmonize and share the same core values



Physically: I am naturally blonde, (yet have been known to play with colors), blue eyes, fair, 5'6", 154 lbs determined to go down by 10. I go to the gym 3 days a week and do take care of myself but I'm definitely not perfect! I have my scars. If you want perfect I am not it.




Please be single, straight, no addicts, don't be "on meds" or smoker (of anything).
*Now that I have ruled out about 99% will the other 1% please write me.


First Date
Snorkeling in the Caribbean? ha ha or in Eugene - let's agree on something simple and public downtown.



Mail Settings
To send a message to miabethsheba you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 45 and 60.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke

Testimonials from miabethsheba's favorites list
What can I say about my friend? She is fun and leads a crazy, fast pace sometimes hektic lifestyle but is always charming and a pleasure to see and speak with when she does pop in to say hi! Very witty and warm and obviously has a fantastic smile and is quite pretty, but when you look past her sexy exterior, this lady glows with her own warm energy. Always a delight! Hats off to you dear! - Erik -